Odd things that bring you a smug sense of satisfaction

Options
13»

Replies

• reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    1. Showing my customer the right way to do things, watch them do the opposite, and then watching them come crawling back...

2. Watching the douche canoe who blew by me at 100mph getting pulled over 5 miles up the road...

3. Seeing my kids' report cards...
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Outlifting some kid 1/2 my age that thinks he's the bees knees.

Seeing some douche struggle with 4 pulls ups and rattling off 10 right after him. ie.. hitting your shoulder to the bar pull ups.

eh, petty I know. But hey.......
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I think the one thing that brings me the most satisfaction is my attitude. Being me is a wonderful thing.

I couldn't imagine how difficult life would be, if I were someone else. I doubt I could handle a constant feeling of spite.

l loved this one, and agree with it!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Definitely has to be the mean girls in high school getting fat while I'm getting skinny.

Also-guys that have used me in the past seeing me now and being able to shoot them down. :laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I get a little smug when I hear my girls quoting me.

Giving the advice to others that I gave them when they were younger, but ignored.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Tellin my wife something about fitness/nutrition, arguing, then the trainer telling her the very same thin I said. Ha!

Listening to lean guys who spend 4 hours every day in the gym killing themselves to get bigger talk about how being fat isn't genetic, then walking up to the machine they are on and lifting twice their weight easily. Guess it's not genetics, you're just lazy in the gym noodle arms!

Being able to sprint faster then most people expect (I'm talking to you, George!)

Listening to people who drive gas guzzlers just for the hell of it complain about gas prices. Maybe a vehicle that gets 12 miles a gallon wasn't such a great idea?
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    adrian_indy you reminded me of another. I love when I get on the leg press after a guy and have to ADD WEIGHT! LOVE THAT FEELING!
  • ChasingHaven
    ChasingHaven Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Doing the speed limit on the stretch of road I know the cop sits on, while the jerk tail-gating me and passing me like a bat out of hell doesn't...and watching the lights flash!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    A nice big BM.
    LMFAO that's just standard satisfaction for me, only smug if it's like my 2nd or 3rd one that day. *Warner hair-flip*

Let's see....smug sense of satisfaction....

- When I tell the IT guys what's wrong with the computer, and they naturally assume I'm the usual dumbass they have to deal with, but I turn out to be correct.

- When someone at the school inevitably thinks I'm a terrible parent based on my older son's rebellious and obnoxious behavior....and then they meet my younger son, the well-behaved honor student.

- When I'm sitting at a red light next to the douchecanoe who raced around through traffic to get... oh yeah, nowhere. Thanks for playing.