Creepy boys at the gym

Options

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Not really creepy but weird.

I had a hot neighbor once. He was nice and buff. I hardly ever spoke to him though.. just glances here and there.

Once we were trapped in the same gym all by ourselves. I was on elliptical, he on the treadmill. He had no music, neither did I. He starts to run and I see his lips move. He started rapping!! LOUDLY like he was in a rap battle or something. I just kept looking at him (trying to not make it obvious) because we're right across from each other and he's making feel weird. He just kept running FAST and rapping louder!!

Maybe he thought you guys needed music...
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

I had a hot neighbor once. He was nice and buff. I hardly ever spoke to him though.. just glances here and there.

Once we were trapped in the same gym all by ourselves. I was on elliptical, he on the treadmill. He had no music, neither did I. He starts to run and I see his lips move. He started rapping!! LOUDLY like he was in a rap battle or something. I just kept looking at him (trying to not make it obvious) because we're right across from each other and he's making feel weird. He just kept running FAST and rapping louder!!

And now I'm LOLing quite good.

This is epic.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    At least he was of the opposite sex! Doh!

Wait til its someone of the same sex. It'll leave you waking in the middle of the night in a cold sweat! :wink:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Yeah but what was I supposed to do???

I should had started singing back up!! LOL That would have been cool.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    This older lady started doing her lifts right next to me. No reason to and the area was empty. I was wtf?

Yesterday, she was doing some semblence of of a squat at the rack and I waited until she was doing her set and asked if I could get in a set of closed grip pullups (rack has the pullup bar). She gave me some smug and barely uttered a "go ahead". Like she was doing me some big favor. I hate this lady
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I wear sunglasses when I workout that way you can't see when I'm staring. I also use the mirrors so I'll be looking right at you and you'll have no idea!
  • Angel87a
    Angel87a Posts: 113
    Options
    Definitely enjoyed this clean humor today!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Ah, if he was staring at you, the only way to know was to stare back at him.
    Maybe he thought you were interested in him.
  • fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options

He can rap and run at the same time? how impressive...

the creep at the gym today started lifting super heavy weights when he followed me to the weights area and then he starts making those god awful noises (clearly struggling)---> IT IS NOT SEXY TO MAKE THOSE HORRIBLE WEIGHT LIFTING NOISES!!! then he starts speaking to me with his squeaky *kitten* voice...NONE OF DAT PLZ!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I use to go to a gym and there was this guy who just would stare at me and it was annoying because I was trying to concentrate and he was always next to me or behind me. So one day I finally just said is there a reason you are staring????? He goes aaa no sorry and then he never bothered me again lol I can be really *****y when i need to so it usually scares them off lmao
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

He can rap and run at the same time? how impressive...

the creep at the gym today started lifting super heavy weights when he followed me to the weights area and then he starts making those god awful noises (clearly struggling)---> IT IS NOT SEXY TO MAKE THOSE HORRIBLE WEIGHT LIFTING NOISES!!! then he starts speaking to me with his squeaky *kitten* voice...NONE OF DAT PLZ!

I'm not saying this guy was quality, but when going heavy, one can't aways be an Officer and a Gentlemen. You do what you gotta do to lift that last rep. That's where the gains are.
  • fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    its not the staring bit that's annoying, its the following me around machines and of course talking to me and being a smart *kitten* in general! I KNOW how to lift weights, thanks don't need advice for steroid bobby with squeaky voice.
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I AM the Creeper. I live on an Air Force Base and workout at the gym....I can't help but stare at the massive muscles on the paratrooper guys wearing teeny tiny shorts :smokin:
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options

Yeah but what was I supposed to do???

I should had started singing back up!! LOL That would have been cool.

haha...that would have been awesome!! :)
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I AM the Creeper. I live on an Air Force Base and workout at the gym....I can't help but stare at the massive muscles on the paratrooper guys wearing teeny tiny shorts :smokin:

God, I don't blame you sister.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Haha I remember when I was like 17 I would go to the gym with my dad and we would work out. Well, this weird guy would always be SITTING on the weight machines and just STARE at me and other people. It was super creepy because he would do this every time we were there and it was so obvious. Finally I had my dad yell at him... LOL. It never ended but still pissed me off! Ironically I ended up working at this call center he worked at but thankfully he stayed the hell away and didn't really remember me. People are so bored I swear.
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    Some of these stories are hilarious.............others slightly disturbing! I swear I will be staring at my shoes the entire time I'm on elliptical at the gym tonight!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    These are so funny... but now I think my gym is really boring :)
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Was I that obvious? Sorry! :embarassed:

I'll wear sunglasses next time.

Too Funny
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Lol I don't have "everyday" creepers... But one time when I was at this gym I never go to, I went with my friend and this man was showing off from a distance trying to lift heavy weights.. So I tried not to pay attention.. (This gym had an upstairs as well) So I go upstairs to get on the elliptical and literally like 5 minutes later the guy is on the elliptical two elliptcals away! Creepy! I did like another 5 minutes and immediately went to these leg machines.. Literally 5 minutes later he is in the area! So I text my friend who was upstairs on the treadmill (I'm back down stairs) and told her this guy is following me and she text back saying, "LOL! I know I've been watching him follow you the whole time! And Ive been noticing the looks on your face.........You should see the looks on his face right now!"

That was my only major creepy moment lol... Lol I only go to the gym at my school so it's only college guys... I don't have any creepers.