someone please help me stop myself from eating this!

Options
13»

Replies

• nmoline
    Options
    Sorry for the loss of your boyfriend. He's totally not worth it if he broke up with you. Let this be a learning experience, splurge on one treat and when you feel yourself wanting something else drink lots of water to fill you up. Maybe everytime you have the urge to have the cookie dough you could exercise, even if only a few small things - it will make you feel better in the short and long term. Think of how beneficial the exercising will be for the scales and finding a new boyfriend! :smile:
  • mochalovies
    mochalovies Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    If you eat it, you would not only be a sad panda, You will then be a sad panda that feels guilt and regret for eating to feel better.
    Get some endorphines going by working out -- you will be happier, something no amount of icecream will give you.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    You could go give that cookie dough to a neighbor that way you don't waste it and it might make you feel better about something!?
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    Go boxing!!! Put his picture (literally if they let you!) on the bag and just smash it!! Don't give in. As others have said, use this to drive you forward to where he will regret his decision!!
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    throw it in the trash... put somethign gross on top of it so you wont' eat it.

This is my technique. Or give it to someone. But chuck it in the trash and pour some olive oil on it. That ought to help.
  • happy_travels
    happy_travels Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would chuck it (in the outside trash) and then busy my self with a walk, some good positive podcast radio, a yoga video etc.. Then I would look up a healthier recipe alternative and busy my self by making those instead.
  • Emily_Katherine
    Options
    Instead of an entire container of cookie dough, grab a girlfriend, get dolled up, and share a dessert somewhere fancy. Indulgent, yes, but the portion size will be controlled.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    That's disgusting... Salmonella much?
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Being hot is the best revenge! Step away from the cookie dough! :)

AGREED

I dumped my ex coz he deserved to be dumped, lying cheating bafhliushfiugh

anyway, yeah went out the other night with my 46 lb loss....saw him...his face PRICELESS
  • mydanoz
    Options
    Listen to rock music,dance and meet with your friends ,don't stay at home..