Creap women in the gym?

Options

Replies

• dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I would just flash them my hot man boob.

Just post the picture here he he he. :glasses:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    This is a link to Pink's "Stupid girl" which totally depicts the chick Mallory is talking about. Makes me laugh every time! lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR4yQFZK9YM&ob=av3e

Ha! I love it!
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    This topic has me giggling. I guess you could say I'm a creeper too. I like to glance (often) at the nice muscles I see around the gym. I am a people watcher by nature and the freakier/hotter they are the more I want to look! It's my motivation for going to the gym.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options

do you just have one? is it in the middle of your chest like a cyclops eye?
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Just post the picture here he he he. :glasses:
    No, don't. :sad:
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options

do you just have one? is it in the middle of your chest like a cyclops eye?

Wiping off the mouthful of water I just spit on my keyboard! That cracked me up!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lrfa5jjsRA1r336zqo1_500.gif
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Women tend to be more crafty. If you notice them, it's because they want you to.

I go to the gym and work out hard, no make up, dripping sweat, yet somehow men still try to bother me when I am there, so this is not always true. Maybe I just need a better sports bra or something... lol

Um I don't think you have the ability to look unattractive. Sorry girl, you're going to get creeped on if you wore a burlap bag to the gym
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Yeah...there's this little old lady who scares the crap out of me. She's about 4'10 and probably at least 70. She works out on the treadmill and then does weights and God forbid you should get in her way. She has no concept of "working in" . She uses 3 machines per workout and puts stuff on all of them to show she's using them. If you try to use one while she's on another, she stands there and glares at you. I've taken on a body builder in a bar fight...he jumped my husband, and I pushed him down a flight of stairs,... but I won't mess with that little old lady!

lovin it, taking another bite of popcorn.

save me some popcorn please
  • fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    difference is women usually creep on other women rather than men (staring is not necessarily creepy all the time)....
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Creepy not so much but uniformed or lazy or wearing totally the wrong clothes YES! I don't want to get into all my pet peeves at the gym.. (that's another topic!) but staking out a bench with your designer handbag only to mess around with 5# weights is up there! I stopped going to one gym b/c of creepy men...

I wear my headphones, mind my own business and plow through my workout. If some super fit person is knocking out pullups or one armed pushups I will probably take notice...
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Women tend to be more crafty. If you notice them, it's because they want you to.

I go to the gym and work out hard, no make up, dripping sweat, yet somehow men still try to bother me when I am there, so this is not always true. Maybe I just need a better sports bra or something... lol
    you're not special guys come up to me all the time bothering me asking what's a good exercise for this or that........ I'm gonna stop wearing a trainer shirt maybe that'll help.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

you're not special guys come up to me all the time bothering me asking what's a good exercise for this or that........ I'm gonna stop wearing a trainer shirt maybe that'll help.
    They want some broscience!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Like someone else said. Women are weird. I'm fully aware, but at least I'm sneaky. :bigsmile:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I've worked with women like you described but never come across them at the gym... Years past whilst checking out gyms I come across the terminal-Barbies [Blow up breasts and Clarol hair] with their snide remarks and harrassing behavior. They weren't creepy but they were bullys.
  • angelaf65
    Options
    sounds like the girl got a very low self esteem and she isn't getting cardio not to break a sweat....I wouldn't give her a second thought she needs to work through her own issues you have already been the bigger person awesome job by the way!!!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    There's this one chick who walks at my gym. She looks like she weighs about 95 pounds dripping wet. Her hair and makeup is always PERFECT!! And, then I see why. She meets this guy there regularly and they just walk around the track and talk to each other. I don't mean to sound mean, but it makes her look a little slutty. I mean, everyone needs to exercise, so no biggie. But, to obviously dress and style your hair to meet a middle aged man there, it just doesn't look very nice. idk but this was the first thing that popped in my mind when I read your topic.

Maybe it's her dad. Wow, people can be so judgy judgerton.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    When im at the gym I just like to tell people about my TOM
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    When im at the gym I just like to tell people about my TOM

Oh geez. That would be instant creep status. hahaha.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a double standard for creepiness.

Scenario 1: Man fails to observe the basic guideline: Glance and then look away like it's the sun. Guy is labeled creepy if she makes eye contact with him.

Scenario 2: Woman stares at guy as he makes chest muscles dance. Here's lefty... here's righty... and now BOTH! Chippendale in the making! Yeah baby. Now the glutes. See... in this scenario the guy is still creepy.

I've definitely seen catty territorial men and women in the gym. I ran into my cousin at the gym one time and said hello to her. Her scrawny boyfriend came over introduced himself in an unpleasant "who-the-*kitten* are you?" kinda of way.