Creap women in the gym?

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    There's this one chick who walks at my gym. She looks like she weighs about 95 pounds dripping wet. Her hair and makeup is always PERFECT!! And, then I see why. She meets this guy there regularly and they just walk around the track and talk to each other. I don't mean to sound mean, but it makes her look a little slutty. I mean, everyone needs to exercise, so no biggie. But, to obviously dress and style your hair to meet a middle aged man there, it just doesn't look very nice. idk but this was the first thing that popped in my mind when I read your topic.

Maybe it's her dad. Wow, people can be so judgy judgerton.

That was my first thought, too. Followed quickly by wondering how TALKING to a male is perceived as slutty. :huh:
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Yeah...there's this little old lady who scares the crap out of me. She's about 4'10 and probably at least 70. She works out on the treadmill and then does weights and God forbid you should get in her way. She has no concept of "working in" . She uses 3 machines per workout and puts stuff on all of them to show she's using them. If you try to use one while she's on another, she stands there and glares at you. I've taken on a body builder in a bar fight...he jumped my husband, and I pushed him down a flight of stairs,... but I won't mess with that little old lady!

Reading this had me laughing soo hard in my quiet little office. Soo funny.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,345 Member
    There's this one chick who walks at my gym. She looks like she weighs about 95 pounds dripping wet. Her hair and makeup is always PERFECT!! And, then I see why. She meets this guy there regularly and they just walk around the track and talk to each other. I don't mean to sound mean, but it makes her look a little slutty. I mean, everyone needs to exercise, so no biggie. But, to obviously dress and style your hair to meet a middle aged man there, it just doesn't look very nice. idk but this was the first thing that popped in my mind when I read your topic.

That was my first thought, too. Followed quickly by wondering how TALKING to a male is perceived as slutty. :huh:

You guys missed the whole point.
    Why would she get all dressed up (Make up, hair, ect) to go to the gym and walk around with her dad?!
    & obviously this persons sees her flirting with him to make this obvservation.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    When im at the gym I just like to tell people about my TOM

Oh geez. That would be instant creep status. hahaha.

and sometimes I wear a tiara,i tried clown shoes but they kept tripping me on the tredmill
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    When im at the gym I just like to tell people about my TOM

Oh geez. That would be instant creep status. hahaha.

and sometimes I wear a tiara,i tried clown shoes but they kept tripping me on the tredmill

I :heart: you so much!!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 574 Member

Why would she get all dressed up (Make up, hair, ect) to go to the gym and walk around with her dad?!

Nope, I don't think I missed anything. What I saw is that someone is hating on a girl who happens to look nice when she goes for a walk with an older gentleman around a track at the gym...oh and she's "95 lbs dripping wet" why would that matter? Maybe she's sick?

Or maybe she's balling his brains out after their little flirt session at the track? Um, who cares?
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,412 Member
    Yeah...there's this little old lady who scares the crap out of me. She's about 4'10 and probably at least 70. She works out on the treadmill and then does weights and God forbid you should get in her way. She has no concept of "working in" . She uses 3 machines per workout and puts stuff on all of them to show she's using them. If you try to use one while she's on another, she stands there and glares at you. I've taken on a body builder in a bar fight...he jumped my husband, and I pushed him down a flight of stairs,... but I won't mess with that little old lady!

lovin it, taking another bite of popcorn.

save me some popcorn please
    just back from a quick intermission (payroll questions) brought you some.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Now one thing ive started doing is wearing make up to the gym,i never relized how many people this bugs untill I came here,and now I cant resist.It gives me warm fuzzies to think that maybe just maybe something so silly bugged the crap out of someone for the hour an a half that im at the gym
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member

Sorry, still not seeing the slutty part. Some women just do that with their hair and makeup. I had a roommate who when she was ill would get up and do her hair and makeup and then accessorize her pajamas before setting up camp on the couch. That didn't make her slutty, just weird.
  • lol i think your version defines most stuck up people!
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    I have to say in defense of the "women in makeup" posts, I sometimes go to the gym over my lunch break or right after work and still have my makeup on. I do, however usually sweat most of it off!! :)
  • elizabethblake
    elizabethblake Posts: 384 Member
    I only notice a people at the gym if they stand out for a reason - the one other chick who's using the squat rack is one (and yes I was an instant fan girl), and the lady wearing capris and flip flops while jogging on the treadmill! Bless her heart.

And I'm working out at lunch too, so wearing makeup that gets sweated off.
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    This whole thread is encouraging me to look out for creeper women at the gym and tell stories about them.
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    This is a GREAT thread! Ill be back after I give the baby a bath and put him to bed. Oh yeah, I want some p
    popcorn too!
    And whoever posted the side boob from family guy- I <3 you!
  • rileamoyer
    Some women just wear it all the time, so what. Many years ago, I knew a gal (a member of the Bronco Pony Express if that dates me some) whose own HUSBAND had never seen her without makeup. She had special 'face' for sleeping. NO LIE

More popcorn anyone?
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    there is this older woman....like in her upper 40s, who is in great shape (probably best shape on a girl I've seen at the gym) And looks like she's a fitness competitor. The funny thing is when she starts working out... she makes dem loud grunts. LOL It sounds like she's getting you know what lol
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    ooh ooh the other day there was this girl sitting in the guest area as I was working out with my buddies...and I could swear she was starting right at me for over like 1 minute or so cause I even checked behind me and no one! Maybe I was wrong but she was hot! If the guest area was closer to where I was I would have said hello or something
  • rileamoyer
    there is this older woman....like in her upper 40s, who is in great shape (probably best shape on a girl I've seen at the gym) And looks like she's a fitness competitor. The funny thing is when she starts working out... she makes dem loud grunts. LOL It sounds like she's getting you know what lol

careful about those older women comments. LOL :laugh:
  • trilvr
    trilvr Posts: 22
    not sure if this fits the topic exactly but...what gets me is this male trainer with a napolean complex - when he has a female client - he bows up and walks by me like Im in his way and to keep away from his turf! Like i even care?
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member

I wouldn't call that slutty, it sounds kinda cute, she has a crush. Its not like its a different man each time. I would find that endearing, lol