Options

Replies

• sarahnicole218
    Options
    I am taking a 9am Zumba class!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    My C25k training day week 5 day 2 falls on tomorrow. So that will be me, 8 min intervals here I come!

:drinker:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    My C25k training day week 5 day 2 falls on tomorrow. So that will be me, 8 min intervals here I come!

:drinker:

Me too! I planned on a 5 mile run/walk anyway but the C25K schedule sort of worked its way in there.
  • malenahan
    malenahan Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    15-16 miles in the morning! Then lots of relaxing and online shopping in the afternoon.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I plan on between 3 and 7 miles tomorrow morning. If I get an early enough start, 7. Otherwise, ~3 it is.
    This is just around the neighborhood, won't have time to cook and do a turkey trot or anything fun like that.
  • KEShikes
    KEShikes Posts: 110
    Options
    Easy 5k with a much slower friend. Fun, relaxed, and friendly.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I plan on running 2 5Ks tomorrow. My 6 year old daughter ran a 1 mile turkey trot at school yesterday. She was so proud.....adorable!!!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'll be running six miles that morning before I start cooking.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    SHOW OFFS!!! :D
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm running my first 5k race (Gobble Gallop) and I'm nervous as all get out because I still can't run over 2 miles!
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    5k turkey trot...and probably a walk before dinner with the kids!
  • I'm running my first 5k race (Gobble Gallop) and I'm nervous as all get out because I still can't run over 2 miles!

Just do your best and HAVE FUN!!! :smile:
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    5k Turkey Trot at 9 am. Hoping to get in a bike ride too for the extra calories to burn at supper!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i'm going to be running a 5k around my old high school and doing LOTS and LOTS of stretching in preparation for fighting off the crazies at the mall on black friday
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    5K Gobble Wobble for me!! My goal is to run the entire 5K for the first time ever. Hoping for a good time, but even if I don't PR, I will be happy if I can run the whole thing. I'm in the last week of C25K and have been trucking along at a 10 min/mile pace on the treadmill so I know that I can run for 30 mins non-stop and at a pretty good pace. I know my pace tomorrow will be slower, but that's okay, too!

Good luck to all of you tomorrow and Happy Thanksgiving!
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm getting up and doing my Zumba DVD first thing for about an hour or so.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    5k Gobble Wobble. Hoping to set a PR. :D
  • stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    2 hrs and 2 mins
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    5k for charity in the morning with a bunch of friends. BEST way to start this holiday!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    The Turkey Trot around here is run on Saturday before Thanksgiving which is always busy for me. However, this year there is a "Say Grace 5K" on Thanksgivng Day that my brother and I are running in. Hopefully they do well enough to continue it next year.