Options
    My other fav pic of me with glasses!
    16qgiq.jpg
  • demonNIИ
    Options
    2w72t0y.jpg
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    Glasses are pretty much rad. I'm blind as a bat without mine, so I've learned to rock them. ;)
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of glasses! I mostly wear contacts, but I have a black pair and a purple pair. Everyone looks fab :smile:
    0fb54751.jpg
    I don't have a lot of pictures of me in mine!
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i love nerds, we're awesome ;) lol.
    i don't leave the house without my glasses..
    i look weird without them.. plus i wouldn't be able to see.. haha.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Got two new pairs of glasses today from Zenni Optical! here's one pair, I'll upload a pic of the other when I get a good one!

DSCN2136.jpg

More pics later on!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    Oh, and admire my awesome shark shower curtain! The only place in my apartment that has good lighting is the bathroom.
  • Shannonigans84
    Options
    How did you like that website Satrical? I found a pair I liked the other day, but they are SO cheap! Makes me leary. How much was shipping? I love yours!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    How did you like that website Satrical? I found a pair I liked the other day, but they are SO cheap! Makes me leary. How much was shipping? I love yours!

I second the question. I have perused the site and the glasses looked great but I was too chicken to order any.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

I second the question. I have perused the site and the glasses looked great but I was too chicken to order any.

well, they're really cute, and reasonably priced. It took a while to ship (about 2 weeks, but for $4, that's reasonable), and I've heard several complaints with customer service, but I got the right order and I love the glasses. The plastic that they're made of doesn't feel cheap like I expected. They're kinda like the plastic sunglasses you can get at the mall, they are thick enough plastic to be durable for adults (maybe not children) but they also have metal frames. They really have a wide selection of frames. You'll have to take your PD yourself, most likely. When I got my eye exam, they wouldn't give it to me, but if you have an old pair of glasses, you can do it by taking a felt-tip marker and putting a dot over each of your pupils. If you just need single vision glasses, it doesn't matter really, but they will ask for it.
    Overall, I'm pleased with them. For $6 a pair, you can't really ask for more.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    for 2 pairs + shipping, I paid $18. I definitely will be a returning customer!
  • Shannonigans84
    Options
    Wow, that's great! I'll be ordering the cute ones in my cart then. :smile:
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Wow, definitely have to put an order together. I love the idea of multiple pairs, it gives the freedom to try things you might not normally.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I miss contact, but love my glasses sometimes.

photo.phpfbid=8060977609&id=500652609&set=a.61518772609.86884.500652609&__user=500652609
  • mccrockl
    mccrockl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So... I actually love trying on reading glasses in stores. I think they often look good on me. Almost unfortunately, though, I have ridiculously good eyesight. Maybe in another ten years or so I can revisit the eye wear considerations.

Ladies- I totally love all of your glasses- you all look awesome!
  • Shannonigans84
    Options
    So... I actually love trying on reading glasses in stores. I think they often look good on me. Almost unfortunately, though, I have ridiculously good eyesight. Maybe in another ten years or so I can revisit the eye wear considerations.

You can buy just the frames! I know Claires sells them.. it's an accessory :smile:
  • downtownstazi
    downtownstazi Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    As a fellow thick frame glasses wearing nerd...I am all for it.
    Posh girls can suck it. hahah.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    No nerd here, how about biker. lol :laugh:

lol, nerdy biker chic here