• BettyyRoss
    BettyyRoss Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    cant figure out how to post pictures
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Picture has to be hosted somewhere on the internet (Photobucket etc)

Then enter the following:
    www.xxx.com

Replace the uppercase IMG's with lowercase and www.xxx.com with the actual URL for the picture.

If you quote one of the posts with pictures you can see an example in the quote text.
  • BettyyRoss
    BettyyRoss Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Picture has to be hosted somewhere on the internet (Photobucket etc)

Then enter the following:

Replace the uppercase IMG's with lowercase and www.xxx.com with the actual URL for the picture.

If you quote one of the posts with pictures you can see an example in the quote text.

IMG01362-20100123-2108.jpg

YAY!! figured it out, thank you! me and my nerdy glasses ;p
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    Glasses are definately a yes.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I love sexy nerds, girls and boys both ;D
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    I think being able to see is sexy.... And I just happen to make the glasses look good ;) had them since I was a kid.
  • denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i happen to not have glasses on in my latest profile pic...but everyone always comments on my sexy glasses :)
  • gmorales06
    gmorales06 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hope this works, wearing glasses since I was 6 =)

101411511-1.jpg
  • Mirimuffin
    Mirimuffin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    264196_10150229846252036_713337035_7440554_2894271_n.jpg

This is me. I love my glasses even though I wear contact lenses a lot <3
  • brindlechewy
    brindlechewy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hai guys; I wish I could find one of my pictures from college where I was thirty pounds overweight, had awful hair, a gut, a double chin, and glasses. 'Cuz I was hawt then because of my glasses, right guys? Right?
    Ohhh, sorry. You only mean that women who would be considered conventionally attractive ANYWAY are also attractive when they wear glasses. Sorry. My bad. I'll go back under my bridge now. :explode:
    All hail narrow societal standards of attractiveness in new, improved, faux-inclusive packages!
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • Tracey_Smith
    Options
    Absolutely, definitely, yes I am :wink:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Hai guys; I wish I could find one of my pictures from college where I was thirty pounds overweight, had awful hair, a gut, a double chin, and glasses. 'Cuz I was hawt then because of my glasses, right guys? Right?
    Ohhh, sorry. You only mean that women who would be considered conventionally attractive ANYWAY are also attractive when they wear glasses. Sorry. My bad. I'll go back under my bridge now. :explode:
    All hail narrow societal standards of attractiveness in new, improved, faux-inclusive packages!
    I was kinda thinking the same...
    "Well, I'm sure she would look hot without glasses too!" (and glasses = nerd is BS, or are we back at the red khmers era :laugh: )

"The Khmer Rouge government arrested, tortured and eventually executed anyone suspected of belonging to several categories of supposed "enemies":
    - Professionals and intellectuals – in practice this included almost everyone with an education, or even people wearing glasses (which, according to the regime, meant that they were literate)."
    (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Rouge)
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    29308_1415062171491_1080675071_1221794_1964107_n.jpg

i dont look so happy but i think i look cute in glasses :)
  • gavinbrad
    Options
    This is the best thread I have ever stumbled upon!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    277488_5421.jpg:wink:
    *Like!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Hot for Teacher
  • speedycakes
    speedycakes Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look good in the glasses but do you need to wear glasses or is this just a style? I never understood that. I would say more hipster than nerd.
  • yag1630
    yag1630 Posts: 92
    Options
    seducing and hot!
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    I think it depends on how you wear them, but they aren't for everybody. Kinda like stretch pants and leggings, yah dig?

LOL @ this... and thanks for the mental image. : )