• plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Girls with glasses

hell yeah ;D
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    yeah definitely... I guess its a sense of intelligence or well read... (I know many woman who have glasses simply from years of reading and eye fatigue so maybe that is why)

But yeah a fetish... I don't think I have ever been with a woman that didn't wear glasses... I would call that a must have and my wife has them and I joke that I would divorce her if she wore contacts....
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hai guys; I wish I could find one of my pictures from college where I was thirty pounds overweight, had awful hair, a gut, a double chin, and glasses. 'Cuz I was hawt then because of my glasses, right guys? Right?
    Ohhh, sorry. You only mean that women who would be considered conventionally attractive ANYWAY are also attractive when they wear glasses. Sorry. My bad. I'll go back under my bridge now. :explode:
    All hail narrow societal standards of attractiveness in new, improved, faux-inclusive packages!

LOL LOL so effing true.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Hai guys; I wish I could find one of my pictures from college where I was thirty pounds overweight, had awful hair, a gut, a double chin, and glasses. 'Cuz I was hawt then because of my glasses, right guys? Right?
    Ohhh, sorry. You only mean that women who would be considered conventionally attractive ANYWAY are also attractive when they wear glasses. Sorry. My bad. I'll go back under my bridge now. :explode:
    All hail narrow societal standards of attractiveness in new, improved, faux-inclusive packages!

LOL LOL so effing true.

Not true at all actually. I think the glasses enhances a feature of people, it enhances their eyes and it provides sharp contrast to their features. Women with paler skin always look sexy nerdy with dark glasses because its high contrast. I m not saying every woman with glasses is hot but it does not hurt.
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options

LOL LOL so effing true.

Not true at all actually. I think the glasses enhances a feature of people, it enhances their eyes and it provides sharp contrast to their features. Women with paler skin always look sexy nerdy with dark glasses because its high contrast. I m not saying every woman with glasses is hot but it does not hurt.

We will have to agree to disagree then :)

As a woman with rather pale skin, i've never been described as being 'sexy', whether i'm wearing rimless glasses or my current dark framed ones.
  • mazza33
    mazza33 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Me & my specs..... (hope I can post this pic)

20thufp.jpg
  • mazza33
    Options
    Me & my specs..... (hope I can post this pic)

20thufp.jpg

fail :noway:
  • mazza33
    Options
  • mazza33
    Options
    20thufp.jpg

yay!! :laugh:
  • mazza33
    Options
    doh! turns out I was doing it right all along...sorry :/
  • mazza33
    Options
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I definately rock the sexy secretary glasses
  • shyandemily
    shyandemily Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    skinnyface.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    69ghzb.jpg

Just took this cus I always take photo's without my glasses and a friend said that I use to be her cute friend now I"m her hot friend, just need the glasses to finish the look, so I took this heh...
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    <
    this chick??
  • gonnaloseweight06
    Options
    Some girls look absolutely beautiful in glasses (they are pretty to begin with). They give out this smart + pretty vibe. I'm so jealous of them LOL - my glasses just make me look like a really dorky nerd, hence, the reason I never wear them ^.^ .
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    <
    I am obviously a fan :wink:
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    loooooove girls in glasses!! :love:

and mega in love with my new(ish) ones!:
    321007_10150294884949756_513644755_7550473_1588831_n.jpg

LOVE those frames-- and you pull the look off very well..
  • StatutoryGrape
    Options
    Some girls look absolutely beautiful in glasses (they are pretty to begin with). They give out this smart + pretty vibe. I'm so jealous of them LOL - my glasses just make me look like a really dorky nerd, hence, the reason I never wear them ^.^ .

I think it's partly an attitude thing--I always used to think my glasses made me look dorky, but then I realized that they complement my face quite nicely. :)

Finding the right frames is a big part of it, too. Took me years...oh man, I had some terrible frames.