Girls with glasses hot nerd look?

Options
1272829303133»

Replies

• snipermedic
    snipermedic Posts: 53
    Options
    My very unsupportive husband dissed me for buying some fake nerdy sunglasses. I then realized that maybe he didn't like them because they drew too much attention to me, the first time I wore them out, I was bombarded by dudes checking me out and dropping compliments. Nothing wrong with a girl who looks like she has a brain!

I can see that lol...pic :-P
  • seamonkey789
    seamonkey789 Posts: 233
    Options
    My boyfriend LOVES it when I wear my glasses!

I only have been recently because I'm giving myself a break from contacts.

Fun times with glasses and the dog.

My little not so bright dog has decided to take a short cut to my bed via my nightstand. So at 6am when my alarm goes off, I can't reach it to punch snooze and trying to dig your glasses out from under the bed when you are blind without them are not so fun
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Walking into stuff, is not a hot look for me, so...the glasses!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I got tye hot nerd look down, I'm proud to say..
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    glasses.jpg
  • Araucaria29
    Araucaria29 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Sooooo... what was the question?
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've need glasses since I was 11 didn't get them til I was 13. I've been wearing them for about 10 years. My mom says I should get contacts, but I'm terrified of them XD
  • ash12783
    ash12783 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    34e9ule.jpg

This is my newest pair :) My vision isn't horrible, but before I got glasses I thought I could see perfectly....then I got them and was amazed that I could see the actual leaves on trees lol
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I need to get a new prescription, so I have to get really close to everything and squint.

95956_3319.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    But how do the ladies feel about guys that wear glasses. I have them but rarely wear them, I just like my contacts better.

If they're not barn door sized, they look good. A guy in glasses looks like he's in charge.

Yes. Glasses on men are hot.

See, Parys agreed. It is so. :flowerforyou:

I agree, also!