Replies

• plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    hehee ;)
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    My daughter wears fake glasses. I'm assuming to make her look smart, but it's not helping :laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding. She's a beauty with or without glasses, but for some reason, she wears them from time to time. I haven't paid much attention, but it might be when she wears certain clothing.

I really should ask her why she does it.
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I wear fakes. I think glasses are HOT.
  • FitBlitz
    FitBlitz Posts: 146
    Options
    I look weird without my glasses, no joke. lol
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    4-27-12005-1.jpg
  • cnnguyen2
    cnnguyen2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine myself not wearing glasses.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Having looked through this new section of thread and having a number of the celebrity posters on my friends list, you know who you are, Given the thoughts I'm having, I have decided that I'm going to Hell.
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    301588_302460449768130_100000125315418_1413774_895684930_n.jpg
  • mzbatson
    mzbatson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have had glasses since I was 15. Contacts did not work for me. I love my glasses, I think I look pretty damn hot!!! :glasses:
  • tailwhipn68
    tailwhipn68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been wearing my specs for so long I feel awkward without them.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    I think women with glasses are very sexy.Im not sure why that is,its kinda like a woman with a sports cap,just something sexy about it.:bigsmile:
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm a hot nerd lol. xD But yeah, definitely a nerd! I refused to wear them when I was a teenager because I was terrified of being teased but now I LOVE them! I seriously couldn't imagine not wearing them. :bigsmile: Well... the whole can't see thing sort of played a part too. :laugh:
  • hugthefish
    hugthefish Posts: 33
    Options
    I enjoy my nerdy glasses. I'm a librarian on top of it. Nerd all around! :)

I'm also a fan of men with glasses. I think, providing they aren't just terrible glasses to begin with, that they improve a face tenfold.
    But again, I'm a librarian, so don't take my word for it.
  • 87missc87
    87missc87 Posts: 41
    Options
    <-- my everyday nerd look! :wink:

Edit: Oh no, I killed the thread! :ohwell:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Glasses with braids...two threads covered in one. ;)

Snapshot_20120421_383.jpg
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Pretty much wear my glasses all the time. Except when I dance at performances, they have a tendency to get in the way. I think I look better with them rather than without... plus helps with the whole scientist look
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    But how do the ladies feel about guys that wear glasses. I have them but rarely wear them, I just like my contacts better.
  • Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Definitely class myself as a nerd but not a hot one!

Been in glasses pretty much all my life for as long as I can remember - never tried contacts, never will - in fact I look better with my spex on *especially since they started doing decent frames*

From the age of 5 up until about 16 I used to hate wearing glasses cos they were so unfashionably uncool!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    glasses.jpg
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    But how do the ladies feel about guys that wear glasses. I have them but rarely wear them, I just like my contacts better.

If they're not barn door sized, they look good. A guy in glasses looks like he's in charge.