How you doin"?

Lmao!
    Nerd, remember?
    Try something that sounds smart :wink:

How you doin'? (In your Quantum Physics class) :heart:
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Interested thread to stumble across because I'm trying to decide between glasses and contacts:

With: 6447722575_e9d50470cd.jpg

Without: 6447722769_2682d47d7a.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Interested thread to stumble across because I'm trying to decide between glasses and contacts:
    You rock the glasses.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    supertracylyn--fellow nerd hottie--the betty to my veronica! we're smart only because we wear glasses. when we take our glasses off, all of our brains suddenly evaporate.

kidding. obviously.

Lmao!!! The brains disappear with ALCOHOL, lol, not taking off the glasses, lol!

Did you know there has been a study done that said women with Ph.D's are more likely to have one night stands than women who have less education? I found that interesting.
    I also found that the more book knowledge I get, the more I feel the need to escape the world of logic and words.
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I used to wear glasses until I got lasik surgery. I've been tempted to get a pair of nerdy glasses again even though I don't need them anymore...they are HOTT.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    You rock the glasses.

definitely with. but i'm not biased or anything.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    ^neither am i! oh wait, you can't tell i wear glasses from my profile pic. but anyone who's anyone (e.g. that knows me) knows i rock the sexy glasses.
  • AmandaJoi25
    Options
    supertracylyn--fellow nerd hottie--the betty to my veronica! we're smart only because we wear glasses. when we take our glasses off, all of our brains suddenly evaporate.

kidding. obviously.

Lmao!!! The brains disappear with ALCOHOL, lol, not taking off the glasses, lol!

Did you know there has been a study done that said women with Ph.D's are more likely to have one night stands than women who have less education? I found that interesting.
    I also found that the more book knowledge I get, the more I feel the need to escape the world of logic and words.
    Or maybe the women with Ph.D's are smart enough to lie about it.
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    or....they embrace sexual liberation/independence!!! then again, i don't have a phD, so i'm not sure what i'm talking about. *scratches head*
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Damnit, I wore my glasses yesterday! Will get back to ya...

Danka!

397159_5719_thumb.jpg
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    phew! i was just gonna ask for someone to please resucitate this thread! picture to come soon!
  • jennajava
    Options
    phew! i was just gonna ask for someone to please resucitate this thread! picture to come soon!

As long as I'm around, this thread will never die!
  • silvergurl518
    Options

As long as I'm around, this thread will never die!

BOOM. ditto!!!!

8451817_9778.jpg
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I used to wear glasses until I got lasik surgery. I've been tempted to get a pair of nerdy glasses again even though I don't need them anymore...they are HOTT.

I want to get the surgery one day but would still rock the glasses. I feel like I can get away with anything with them on especially at school. :laugh: Just don't like being blind without them and having to wear contacts! How much was your surgery? And how strong was your Rx?
  • silvergurl518
    Options
    yoda say: DIE THIS THREAD WILL NOT.
  • jennajava
    Options

hear-hear-good-sir.jpg
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options

Hopefully not any time soon.
    Especially if more pix keep getting added!
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    3928067445_7998dd3eb8.jpg
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Glasses-Portrait-Photography16.jpg
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    3928067445_7998dd3eb8.jpg