• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

You POOR THING
    I would be starving as well
    My advice, ditch the slim fast for some real food
    1 package of low sugar instant oatmeal is only 120 cals
    1 mutli-grain 100 cal english muffin and a low fat yogurt (80 cals) would be a better b-fast (in all it's only 300 cals and REAL food)
    I even throw in a hard boiled egg (80-90) cals or a piece of string cheese for 80 cals

Mini wheats are also a great b-fast or snack and filling

Good luck, kim
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    You are!!!!!! I may get "punched" for this but I hate those dang "liquid" diets. You need nutrition girlfriend and you need it to actually lose fat! Stop torturing yourself and get with some real food:cry: I've lost 9 lbs since Nov 9 and never feel starved. If you want, write me and I'll share my routine with you. I know 9 lbs isn't a lot to some folks but it took me awhile to find my "stride":laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

i have been doing mfp now since early JANUARY, i ve done great until like the past week i keep backsliding and eating over my 1200 calories.. i get to the point i feel like i just have to eat to feel full....a basic day for me is as follows:

breakfast -slim fast (sometimes i alternate oatmeal /cream of wheat and 1/2 grapefruit
    then a light snack or two before lunch

sensible lunch

snack

slim fast or dinner (sensible)

ok but im trying not to eat dinner at night i do a slim fast but sometimes that just doesnt cut it... i feel like im starving ........