• leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Hehehe. :)
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it's sorted.

Come on CaliGirl Airways. Lets win this!!!
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    CaliGirl Airways it is then :) I'll get logo, spreadsheet, ticker etc. sorted and post for all!!! Lets rock this challenge!!!!!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    I really need this challenge to keep me exercising - I can see myself slowing down for the Christmas hibernation. This should get me out of the house!
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    I really need this challenge to keep me exercising - I can see myself slowing down for the Christmas hibernation. This should get me out of the house!

Me too....I'm without a car at the moment for the next month or so which means I can't get to the gym and can only train when I get a ride to the dojo, so I need this to make me figure out alternatives to going to the gym!!!
  • vladikavkaz
    vladikavkaz Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Do we have a spreadsheet to upload stuff to, or are you collating the information?

I ran 10k this morning, a plodding 48 mins, burning 948 cals.

Weighed in as well this morning, back up to 13'5. Hopefully this challenge will bring the weight down again.
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    Sorry guys haven't got the spreadsheet done, can you just update on here for now please....
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    1st - 236
    2nd - 532
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    Sorry guys haven't got the spreadsheet done, can you just update on here for now please....

Tsk...

1st Dec - 948
    2nd Dec - 959

Cheers,
    Russell

Oh, do we have any double days or anything like that in this challenge?
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    1st Dec - 287 cals

Doubt I'll be doing any exercise today. Too fragile. But will back on it tomorrow.
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    Thanks Guys.... spreadsheet is ready to go now:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmuRYy-7JwaydHFmam5iMTY4RnFyTXh0VjFrcmNDZmc

Logo and ticker to follow shortly! Sorry for the delay work has just been busy!

I will let y'all know if there are any double days or kidnap days...

Hope you all have a great weekend... Bullly is on vacation for 10 days so we might need to flap our wings extra hard while he is away, but he will update me when he is back with any burns he gets in between now and then
  • caligirl2802
    Options
    Doh.... I just realised we can't customise our signatures anymore!!! Well here is the link for the logo I put together

http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h347/caligirl2802/?action=view&current=LOGO.png

If you want it to use on your profile, you should be able to download it from here :)
  • CharlieJuliette
    Options
    Love the logo!
  • leilaphoenix
    Options
    The logo is AWESOME!
  • vladikavkaz
    Options
    certainly is, good job. - How come they've removed signatures then?

Well, turns out I had a fairly eventful weekend.

Went out Friday night, and drunk a skin full. Over 10 pints and a few sambucca's. Not entirely sure how that happened.
    Was in plenty of time to get my last train home, but didn't count on the tubes having shut.
    So decided to run (as you do) to catch my last train, but missed that, so ran half the way home as well. In my suit. And overcoat. And Scarf.
    Still, I burned 1361 calories doing it, so can't all be bad. The head the next day was though!

felt worse on Sunday, but put that down to uberhangover, but was off work in bed on Monday and Tuesday, so guess I can blame the hangover on being ill rather than the alcohol. Result!

Back at work today, but no running for me. Will try and pull myself together to go out tomorrow.

Cheers
    Russell
  • CharlieJuliette
    Options
    Sorry, I hadn't logged my exercise for a few days - all up to date now. How are we doing? Where are we up to?
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi

What's happening with the challenge? Lee has just updated the map and our last update was on 15th December. Are we done or not bothering?

Cheers

Karl