Thanksgiving calorie totals

Options
Added my food today and final total is just under 1800 calories not too damaging avoided the breads/gravy and had a lower carb dessert. One one I regret was sweet potato souffle...wished I would have traded that 1/2 cup for more turkey breast.

How was your day?

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    It was and still is excellent. Should end in the ballpark of 5000 +/- 500 at a guess. Not tracking though, celebrating.

I hope yours was enjoyable!
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I ended up at 1500. Pretty proud of it! I made cauliflower mashed potatoes and no one even noticed! Only 90 calories/serving. And then low calorie pumpkin pie. They were sooo worth it. Two of my favorite foods and it really cut down on the calories. The mac and cheese is what got me though!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I came in at 2459... which probably sounds like a lot, but it was still 300 under my goal. I was out climbing mountains for a few hours this morning, so I 'earned' over 1000 exercise calories. I enjoyed eating the extra food very much. :-)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    rough guesstimate is 6000ish
  • newarkco05
    Options
    My day was wonderful! I stayed at home with my fiance and we cooked Thanksgiving dinner together for the first time. We are both 500 miles away from our families and were not able to make the trip. I ate a little of everything, and I ended the day at about 2200 calories. I was only 600 above my goal and I am planning to burn a bunch of calories tomorrow so I am going to enjoy the rest of my evening. :-)
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    I'm very proud of myself. I made everything so the tracking was easy and I'm not a sweets person. My dinner total was 920 (mashed potatoes are my weakness)- Total for the day will be about 1100 net burned 459 cals - so actually ate 1600, which is still under my daily goal.

I'm not stuffed and I ate all I wanted.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    My total was 1140.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    1816!! Canolis and Cookies KILLED me. I planned on having one of each and instead had three of each. :(
  • fatguyweightloss
    Options
    I was actually a bit surprised how low mine was in the end, part of the reason I decided to log it. Think the big breakfast and skipping lunch (due to very early dinner at around 3:00) had plenty to spare. Was planning on having a maintenence day today (2300 calories) but went through the day without feeling deprived at all, if anything got bit of a headache from the little extra sugar I took in.
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    rough guesstimate is 6000ish

This.
  • going2befit
    Options
    I'm really not sure because i didn't track today, but i am guessing somewhere between 3000-4000. wow at the people who were able to make it under 2,000.. and even some under 1,500. nice job to you guys.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    sweet potato pudding was so worth it!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Estimated...but over 2,500 for sure. Did fine on turkey, green beans, fruit, stuffing, and all...but apple pie got me!
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    2400ish... crazy! but done. on to black friday... grrrr
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    2,914 calories of no regrets. =)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My total was 700 calories. I just had a small amount of each dish and kept it to a 1-plate maximum. It was wonderful! My family loved the food, and that was all the satisfaction I needed.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    By the time I head to bed, I'll probably be around 3500 total. Considering my normal calorie goal is 2500 - I'm only 1000 over. Not worried at all about it. :) It was worth every last calorie!
  • fatguyweightloss
    Options
    My total was 700 calories. I just had a small amount of each dish and kept it to a 1-plate maximum. It was wonderful! My family loved the food, and that was all the satisfaction I needed.

I went with the sampler platter as well. Got just enough to remember I don't like wheat anymore :smile:
  • gumigal82
    Options
    I did about 1600-1700. So only a couple hundred above my daily target. (My daily calorie goal (to lose weight) is usually between 1200- 1400) Today I let myself have a few drinks, so that's what did it. Otherwise, I had lean turkey -only a couple tablespoons of the "goodies...stuffing, gravy, sweet potato. I also did a crust-less pumpkin pie.
    I figure I will kill it all tomorrow with Turbo Fire(plus my wrist weights) and some Jillian Michaels!
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    2342Consumed 641Left Proud of my self only a bit over on the sodium, I pre-logged and I am still so stuffed. Great day can't wait for tomorrow I am going to hit it hard at the gym and see if I can still pull a huge number this week.