Thanksgiving calorie totals

Options

Replies

• ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Chose not to track today. Didn't eat too much of any one thing, but definitely ate more than I usually do! The pumpkin cheesecake pushed it over the edge, and now I feel sick. :( But Zumba tomorrow morning...a 90 minute session!!
  • tmg1323
    tmg1323 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ahem...let's see...if I hadn't had 12oz of pomegranate martinis, I would have been just slightly over my daily goal of 1240.....but, my alcohol consumption added 800 calories to my day! But no guilt here....it's the first alcohol I've had in like 8 weeks (since I started my program). It was worth it! :drinker:
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I ended today at 1,666 calories. My goal is 1300, so I am over 366. The food was wonderful and I loved eating pecan pie and mashed potatoes, but the way I feel now isn't totally worth it! I'm stuffed to the rim and just feel like a roly-poly. Totally going back to my routine tomorrow, can't wait to work out!
  • fatguyweightloss
    Options
    Almost feel bad for not endulging more...guess there is always leftovers :)
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Ate about 2200, but "earned" a bunch running a turkey trot this morning, so my net was 1609. My daily goal is 1460, so I'm quite happy with my numbers today.
  • CashierCantin
    CashierCantin Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I stayed under my 1200 calories for the day and enjoyed a little of everything!!! I couldn't believe after having a salad to start, that I would fill up too quick and actually left food on my plate!!!! It felt weird not cleaning it and licking it dry LOL

So proud of myself. I could have gone nuts but I didn't. I even logged in the 'taste' of my fiance's stuffing he made me try to make sure it was done. I was interested in seeing where I would stand at the end of the day. I went crazy over my sodium levels but it feels so good that I walked away from the table without having to undo my pants! :)

Leftovers for a week and I am so happy. It will be thanksgiving every night!

ETA: My Thanksgiving meal total was 797 calories.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My only goal was to be less than 2000 for the day. I came in at under 1700. Might have some frozen yogurt later...maybe. Our guests took a lot of the leftovers with them, including the deserts so I won't have them calling me from the fridge all week.
  • Pauly49
    Pauly49 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I estimated a little under 3500 calories. Very happy with the day overall!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving meal was 864 calories, 24g carbs, 41g fat, 97g protein
  • gumigal82
    Options
    If I hadn't done two cider cocktails I would have ended up at (about) 1220. It is But my totals have been low all week, so I gave myself a treat. No beating myself up today! (I'll let Charlene&Jillian do that tomorrow;)
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Im at 1334 net with exercise food was 1900....i had homemade pecan pie that was so worth it!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    1500-1600. I didn't have 2nds
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Im at 1334 net with exercise food was 1900....i had homemade pecan pie that was so worth it!

I made two pecan pies, two pumpkin pies, and two plates of flan. All of it is gone. I had to hide the pecan pie so we had dessert. I had 14 people in the house, and they seemed to think the pies were appetizers. :smile:
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    I didn't log but I'm sure I went over my calories, even though I did a 90 minute spin class this morning. I'm not feeling the least bit guilty, though. :-)
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    1723 for the day....friends came for dinner and brought food that I hadn't planned on eating and did not want to eat but felt rude by not eating it. So, not included in that total is some artichoke/cream cheese dip with crunchy bread-was not good. And they brought cake and pecan pie - I just had a sliver of the pie but it has sooooooo many calories! Tomorrow is another day. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.....now off to worry about Christmas!!! LOL!!!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Right around 1700 cals - but I didn't go back for seconds, so I am proud of that. Tomorrow is a new day and the leftovers will be calculated before they're eaten!
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I had a net of 1886, I don't think that's horrible since I drank half a bottle of wine :0)
  • juicymama08
    juicymama08 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm really not sure because i didn't track today, but i am guessing somewhere between 3000-4000. wow at the people who were able to make it under 2,000.. and even some under 1,500. nice job to you guys.

I drank today and sampled 3 different deserts........I actually ate a lot of veggies,but everything had meat in it. Lol :blushing:
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My total was 700 calories. I just had a small amount of each dish and kept it to a 1-plate maximum. It was wonderful! My family loved the food, and that was all the satisfaction I needed.

No one is remarking on the fact that this is drastically lower than normal? Or was this just for the Thanksgiving meal?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My total was 700 calories. I just had a small amount of each dish and kept it to a 1-plate maximum. It was wonderful! My family loved the food, and that was all the satisfaction I needed.

No one is remarking on the fact that this is drastically lower than normal? Or was this just for the Thanksgiving meal?

Thanks for the concern.

This was just for T-day dinner and does not include my lunch. My total for the day is 1,589 calories.