which annoying trait do you have?

Options

Replies

• gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Don't remember .... ah, yes, I easily forget and easily lose focus.

What was I doing before I saw this ?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I talk to much! Giggle!:laugh:
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    Options
    I'm a rambler and I absolutely cannot stay on topic. My husband says talking with me wears him out trying to keep up with my lightening speed topic changes and verbal acrobatics.

ME TOO!! Plus I will start a conversation in my head and continue it aimed at my friends half way through.. and they have no clue what I'm talking about.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    i know everything, which apparently people find annoying.
    hahahaha... SAME HERE!!! which is why i have learned to keep my mouth shut ...and then people think i'm being conceited because "i don't want to talk to them" .. what is wrong with people?! hahahaha
  • eddyca
    eddyca Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm awesome. (subtle arrogance)
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Overly analytical.
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Grammar drill sergeant.
    At heart, at least. I manage to restrain myself in most situations.
    But every time someone misuses 'to, too, and two' or 'they're, their, there' or 'your, you're' a little piece of me dies inside.
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    My brain changes the subject before my mouth does - therefore I start talking about something totally different mid-sentence! I'm also a great believer in the language of thingamejig and oojamabob - I know what I mean so why doesn't everyone else LOL
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I have a low tolerance for stupidity.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I know a lot about everything (except I do...and always have the evidence to back it up, which makes me even more annoying)! I also can be very judgemental when I'm insecure about myself...finding other peoples' faults and honing in on them...

I'm also OCD about some things and once interested in something, get quite focussed in on it as an every day thing... Like my fitness... Guess I'm every regular woman then!? :p x
  • Lollie90
    Options
    I try to finish people sentences. Many find that annoying.
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    My honesty apparently - people just don't seem to like hearing the truth for some reason!!!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I lose things all the time! Well, kinda! That means I misplace my things in safe places I will find later, but have no idea where it is! Like my phone! I never know where it is, but I do have it at some point for a few hours!

I also lock keys in the car... a lot :( AAA member here!!!

I point out false reasonings that don't make sense, but I keep trying to get the person to understand why they can't possibly be right... yeah, I bet thats horrible. My boyfriend calls it "argue to argue syndrome".

Oh, and I am way too freaking blunt (without thinking about it either).
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Nothing, I'm perfect :wink:
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Grammar drill sergeant.
    At heart, at least. I manage to restrain myself in most situations.
    But every time someone misuses 'to, too, and two' or 'they're, their, there' or 'your, you're' a little piece of me dies inside.

Actually yeah, that's me too. Though my particular bugbear is inappropriate apostrophes *shudder*
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Apparently its annoying when i walk in the door at home and start barking out cleaning commands....I havent even put my purse down....oh and I know everything.....
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'm always right. It's true. And it's really difficult for other people to deal with. But what can I do? It's not my fault that I'm always right.
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    i know everything, which apparently people find annoying.

I love the candid admission!
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I guess,OCD! Obsessive Compulsive Disorder to be on MFP.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Overly analytical.

Me too.. I've already analyzed everyone here, pictured their home life, came up with 10 different reasons on how their annoying traits came to be, ie: Were some neglected? Some spoiled as a child? Some just want attention because that's how it's always been? Only child syndrome? Competitive family life? etc. LOL JK I'm not that bad. Now I'm analyzing myself, nevermind. Gawd!