• Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I say exactly what I think... I do not have a filtration system. :ohwell:

+1 Wow! I'm a really bad person, me thinks. *head desk*
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm so very annoying!

I talk fast.. I finish sentences and answer before someone is done asking.

I'm also the person that will make the connection for double entendrés, off-color remarks, and freudian slips.

I also flirt. a lot.

I know everything in the world, and while I try to tone it down, I tend to correct people when they spout off inaccuracies.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    OCD, the volume of the tv must be on a even number
    Me too! And the radio in the car, etc. I Hate that 17 is usually the perfect volume but I can't just leave it there.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I talk fast, loud and say what I think...I have no shame and sometimes will go overboard and make people uncomfortable (and I mean, it takes a whole lot to make me uncomfortable or upset me)
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    i know everything, which apparently people find annoying.

lol sounds familiar :) I am very stubborn
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I have a low tolerance for stupidity.
    Yup!!

I talk too much....
  • carolinarollergirl
    Options
    I have a low tolerence for excuses.

Me too! Not sure that's an annoying habit but I am right there with you! I'd say my annoying habit would be a propensity to zoning the ef out in the middle of someone talking to me (usually they are being too loud and talking too much). It comes off as rude, I'm sure but so is dominating the "conversation".
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm brutally honest and can sometimes be rather blunt - i know this can be annoying but luckily its never been hurtful, honest and blunt i may be but unkind with it i am not.

also i'm very sarcastic. apparently that's annoying too.
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I hate slow talkers and finish their sentences and answer them before running away wildly...

^^this

I also correct everyone and apparently talk very loudly when on the telephone...
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i talk with my hands so people think i wanna punch them and Im very stubborn
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    here's a list

-I correct people's grammar even before they're done speaking
    -I'm really sarcastic all the time
    -I talk about politics constantly and with no regards to appropriateness based on situation, or to whom I'm talking
    -I correct people when they say something that is untrue when it comes to politics
    -I point out logical fallacies whenever I see them
    -I have a superiority complex
    -I can relate just about anything to music or anime
    -I'm a music snob

that's all I can think of right now, but I will comment later if I think of more
  • JThomas61
    Options
    I have become narsasistic since losing weight and can't pass by a mirrior without looking in it.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    I say exactly what I think... I do not have a filtration system. :ohwell:

I do this too. I also have a tendency to tell people when they're clothes are too small or they just suck in general.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm a take over... I like to lead sometimes if things don't seem to go right and I am an organized person so if nothing is not in it's place, I can get a little annoying by reminding people to put things back
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I am very sarcastic and have a hard time not responding to the stupid comments people make! I have to seriously keep that in check
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I'm a rambler and I absolutely cannot stay on topic. My husband says talking with me wears him out trying to keep up with my lightening speed topic changes and verbal acrobatics.

ME TOO!! Plus I will start a conversation in my head and continue it aimed at my friends half way through.. and they have no clue what I'm talking about.

I do this all the time with my partner and it's driving him NUTS! Most of the time he doesn't get what I'm saying or why I'm saying it at that moment...
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options
    I'm sexy and I know it. Non-sexy people don't like it when you know that you're sexy.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy and I know it. Non-sexy people don't like it when you know that you're sexy.

This! :wink: