Who got on the scale this morning?

Options
I did great with my eating yesterday (was below my 1200 calories for the day) and decided to jump on the scale this morning for giggles. I stayed the same, which for me is GREAT!!!!! I could have easily said "Its just one day, I'll go nuts" but I didn't. I ate everything I wanted, just smaller portions and I even ended up leaving food on my plate because I got so full after starting with a salad.

Thanks MFP for showing me it can be done!!!! Now off to work! Have a good day all!

Replies

• DMartin528
    Options
    thats awesome i ate a small amout yesterday but did eat what i wanted the sweets were a lil tempting but i passed on those and stuck with the food lol just had a small plate and was satisfied on that though i didnt get on the scale as i do my weigh ins on saturdays so i will see what damage ive done hopefully i will at least stay the same
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I'm not that brave!
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Great work! :flowerforyou: I did NOT get on the scale this morning. I only weigh in once every 2 weeks anyway, and luckily for me I have another week to go before weigh in. But then, I couldn't insult anyone but not trying the wonderful foods they brought to our dinner! :bigsmile:
  • TYME4ME2CHANGE
    Options
    Not Me!!! I knew last night I was wayyy over on sodium so I won't weigh until my rings go back to being loose on my fingers again.... I don't want to discourage myself...lol
  • vivitoni74
    vivitoni74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new : ) I got on the scale this morning to log in for the first time. I am motivated to do something about my weight because next year I will be a birdesmaid (for the 100th time) in my sister's wedding. She picked out very sexy form fitting dresses, and this is a great opportunity to do something about my weight.
  • petes58
    petes58 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Up 2 pounds in 1 day, but every pound was worth it! God it was delicious!
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    All I had was stuffing... So yeah. Lost a few ounces.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I did. I weigh every morning. Scale was up by less than a lb. Not bad in my opinion. Now to face the rest of the seasonal food challenges. :flowerforyou:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I didn't go crazy yesterday, but it was certainly not a representative day.
  • 226Muriel
    226Muriel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I DID, I DID!!!! It was my usual weigh-in day....STAYED FOCUS...Actually had planned my menue by early week; had discussion with mate what I was going to do; and did it!!!! Down another pound too....YAHOO!
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    I agree, I am too scared to weigh. Still feel bloated and my hands are swollen... woke up to horrible cramps in my thigh, then right calf took offf and as I tried to stand my left shin muscle started... Horrible, but my fault, probably just dehydrated.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I weighted. Scale says two pound gain, but as Brown eye girl says, rings are tight so I am not worrying! It will make next week's weight in sweeter! I am use to fluctuating 2-3 pounds weekly. Enjoyed dinner and even a little dessert. Not a total catastrophe other than only one meal and lack of water! Have a great weekend!
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    i will admit...i pigged out especially on the "pumpkin pie on steroids" that my sister makes:) weigh-in day is monday and i am not gonna look at those scales until then :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! It is nice to be able to say that you did it huh?! I also decided to partake...but only had a little bit of everything...and i am feeling great about staying under for sure!!!!

MFP has been an awesome mentor and motivator for many of us.....yah us!! :)
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    No I didn't. I can tell I am retaining water. Maybe tomorrow after having a good workout and drinking lots of water today. I don't think I gained anything, but I doubt I lost either. I managed not to go nuts yesterday, but it wasn't exactly healthy food. I ate about 4oz of turkey breast, 1/4 cup of dressing, 1/2 cup of green beans, 1/4 cup of mac and cheese, 1/4 cup cranberry sauce, and about 3-4 Tbsp of gravy. For dessert, I skipped the pies and had about 3 or 4 bites of chocolate pudding.
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Nooooo wayyyyyyyyy! You are awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    me. down ½ a lb. I contributed that I ate what I wanted yesterday and burned a ton of calories in the morning of T-Day.
  • terriph
    Options
    i weigh most days. I find it really helps - the scale going up 0.5 lbs makes me determined not to let it go higher, and if it stays the same or goes down a tiny bit, I feel absolutely great. I know it's not recommended - but a daily weight is good for my brain!
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I did I lost a pound :)
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    Not Me!!! I knew last night I was wayyy over on sodium so I won't weigh until my rings go back to being loose on my fingers again.... I don't want to discourage myself...lol

Good idea!!