Who got on the scale this morning?

Options

Replies

• seesusanwrite
    seesusanwrite Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not me, but then again I normally don't weigh in until Monday mornings anyway. I'm sure I'm up as I feel bloated. I didn't go crazy yesterday but I'm sure I went way over my calorie limit. Today I'm back on track and will add more exercise into the day.
  • AmandaR321
    AmandaR321 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale, but it wasn't pretty lol.
  • Jess5825
    Jess5825 Posts: 228
    Options
    I did! I'm up about a pound and a half. I do not think it is real. Probably retaining water among other things. I ate well yesterday, though probably less than I would have previously, so I'm happy in that respect. I'm sure the scale will drop in a day or 2. But official weigh in is Monday and if I just weigh as much as last week, I'll be fine with it. I would love to lose though, proving to myself one day is not gonna kill me.

Off to the gym in a bit. Might try to do a little bike in addition to my normal hour on elleptical Fridays.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Up 2 pounds in 1 day, but every pound was worth it! God it was delicious!

No it wasn't. Now you're back to losing the same 2lbs you already lost.

I weighed in today, down another pound.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Turkey, mashed sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, biscuits, gravy... lots of gravy, cranberry sauce, kielbasa, cookies, brownies, chocolate cheesecake, baklava, and an entire bottle of wine....

... And my weight is exactly the same. :drinker:
  • mlmcquinn
    Options
    Lost 0.3 lbs. Not much but a darn site better than gaining!!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I did... .down .4 lbs. I made everything except the stuffing and pie, of which I has a normal portion of both. Other than that everything was low sodium with no added sugar, salt or white flour. Was satisified after dinner without being stuffed. Nice to wake up this morning and not be bloated.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to. T^T The scale scares me...it has teeth.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I did and it was the same. I didn't go over yesterday but I think the Turkey Trot 8k helped!

Back to 30 Day Shred today. It's awesome!
  • CashierCantin
    CashierCantin Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I DID, I DID!!!! It was my usual weigh-in day....STAYED FOCUS...Actually had planned my menue by early week; had discussion with mate what I was going to do; and did it!!!! Down another pound too....YAHOO!

Totally awesome!
  • CashierCantin
    CashierCantin Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    As I kept reading, I saw a bunch of people lost weight! Good job!!!

And for those who didn't....you know what to do and I'm so glad to hear it didn't derail you!!! Today is a new day and time to get those booties movin!!!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning and i LOST 1/2 lb :happy: Was totally surprised since i ate a plate and a half of all the yummy food! I stayed away from the pies and wine..:bigsmile:
  • thpeek
    thpeek Posts: 76
    Options
    I am down 3.8 pounds for the last 6 days, my actual weigh in day is tomorrow but I had to take a peek a day early, my goal was 3 pounds so I am excited!
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I did, and I was down .5. Must be that 5K Turkey Trot I ran to help with the calories! It sure was a yummy dinner!
  • sharkman74
    Options
    Haha nice topic.. I did weigh in just to see.. and happily, did not gain from my last weigh in. Ate reasonably yesterday, drank only water and brought home probably 70% of my dinner plate.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I did. Wish I hadn't! Official weigh-in day is Monday. Today my scale showed a 2 lb gain. Wow, back to work and focus on my water.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Yup I sure did! I ate over 2000 cals worth yesterday worked out in the am to get a lil more cal allowance & went nuts ill admit. But I planned it and wanted it and it was worth it! I had all my favs visited with my family & enjoyed my day! I def ate more desserts than needed & thought for sure I had gained but no after stepping on the scale I lost .5 lbs! Lovin this new metabolism!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I did, no change really. But I just really "started" MFP today, so I was eating poorly anyway.
  • bllowry
    bllowry Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Friday is my weigh in day, so I did- down 1.2 pounds. I actually ended up under my calorie goal by a bit, which was surprising as I ate quite a lot yesterday!
  • going2befit
    Options
    I would never do that to myself lol. Maybe in another 6 days of healthy eating and exercise I'll be brave enough, but even then I'll be biting my nails. congrats to you all that didn't gain, and some that even lost!