35 lbs down! (with pics)

Options
I started using MFP a little over 4 months ago and I've lost 35 lbs! I started at 190 and I currently weigh 155. I still have 25 lbs to go to reach my goal weight, but I already feel and look sooooooo much better! I love MFP and all of the awesome support I've received! I'm excited because I talked my mom into joining yesterday! =)

Here is the only picture I have of me at 190 lbs. It was at my family reunion at the end of July. This is the picture that made me realize just how much weight I had gained. I couldn't even believe that was me and I shed quite a few tears over this picture!

1QwlG.jpg

Here are a couple pictures from Thanksgiving yesterday. I received a lot of compliments on how great I look and everyone wanted to know how I lost so much weight in only 4 months!

IiDcHl.jpg

yNLI6l.jpg

Hopefully these pics work. Please, let me know if they don't!

Replies

• getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great Job ! You look fantastic you should be very proud of yourself :happy:
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WOW great job keep up the good work you look younger healthier. :)
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    wow great job
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Not many people realize how much of a difference 35lbs can do! Keep it up!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have one of those pictures too. It was more about my unhappiness than my actual weight. Funny though, my brother lit up FB with the same shot with :heart: :heart: I love my sister:heart::heart: Suddenly, I realized no one that loved me looked at me the way I looked at myself.

You are so beautiful! I am very proud of you taking control and you have come such a long way in a short amount of time!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!:drinker:
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • cdthom
    cdthom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    great job
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look marvelous!
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    big difference! you are definitely shining now. you also look younger!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Awesome work :)
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Keep it up!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Ah! Great job!!!!! You are an inspiration!!
  • CBranson0503
    Options
    wow! you look absolutely amazing! stuning!
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look fantistic... Success stories like these really inspire me to keep on going and staying focus with my goals. Thanks for sharing ur beautiful photos.
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    congrats you look great!
  • gleechick609
    Options
    You look like two totally different people!! Keep up the great work! You are doing FANTASTIC! (And I love your shirt in the after pictures!!)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    I have one of those pictures too. It was more about my unhappiness than my actual weight. Funny though, my brother lit up FB with the same shot with :heart: :heart: I love my sister:heart::heart: Suddenly, I realized no one that loved me looked at me the way I looked at myself.

You are so beautiful! I am very proud of you taking control and you have come such a long way in a short amount of time!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!:drinker:

Thank you! I know what you mean about no one looking at you the way you look at yourself. My husband's response when I told him I was going to try really hard to lose the weight I gained was, "Why? You look good." lol.. He's been very supportive though.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    You look like two totally different people!! Keep up the great work! You are doing FANTASTIC! (And I love your shirt in the after pictures!!)

Thank you! It's from Maurices. I love that store!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!