Replies

• Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well done you look lovely x
  • 8BaughDad
    8BaughDad Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job, keep up the hard work, you look great!!!
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Keep up the hard work. It's most definitely paying off. You look great!
  • awilson3008
    awilson3008 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP a little over 4 months ago and I've lost 35 lbs! I started at 190 and I currently weigh 155. I still have 25 lbs to go to reach my goal weight, but I already feel and look sooooooo much better! I love MFP and all of the awesome support I've received! I'm excited because I talked my mom into joining yesterday! =)

Here is the only picture I have of me at 190 lbs. It was at my family reunion at the end of July. This is the picture that made me realize just how much weight I had gained. I couldn't even believe that was me and I shed quite a few tears over this picture!

1QwlG.jpg

Here are a couple pictures from Thanksgiving yesterday. I received a lot of compliments on how great I look and everyone wanted to know how I lost so much weight in only 4 months!

IiDcHl.jpg

yNLI6l.jpg

Hopefully these pics work. Please, let me know if they don't!
  • awilson3008
    awilson3008 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    well done you, you look so much younger too WOW, you have def inspired me, I am 194lbs and have a long way to go, you have inspired me that it can be done and not take forever, this will give me something to look forward to so hopefully by the summer I will be nice and think again,
    the pics def help - thanks and well done - keep up the good work, please post more pics as you lose, they def help everyone.
    A x
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the great work!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your responses! If I ever feel discouraged, all I have to do is read this post. :happy:
  • WickedlyEcho
    Options
    You look like a different (even healthier) person! It is awesome that you have come sooooo far! You are a role model for people like me! Please keep us posted! I know you can do it :)
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    Pictures will do it everytime. I have thought looking in the mirror...yeah, I look alright...but then I see pictures and eeek!
    Congrats on your remarkable success!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Besides tracking what else did you do?
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Amazing work! Besides tracking what else did you do?

I started out speed walking and doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred for the first month. I lost 2 to 3 lbs/week with doing that and eating around 1200 calories/day. A few months ago, I started working at a factory doing very physical work and I've been working 60 hrs a week most weeks, so I haven't even exercised outside of work. I try to stick to around 1200-1400 calories/day and I've been losing 2 lbs/week, although there have been a couple weeks lately I've only lost 1 lb/week. I think my weight loss is starting to slow down a little, but I'm okay with 1 lb/week!
  • fittingfashion
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • loseramy68
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look absolutely fantabulous. I can't wait to get where you are. You should be very proud of your accomplishment.
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl you look fab!!! Keep up the good work and way to get your mom on board!
  • dbharmoneous
    dbharmoneous Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! I don't often have time to look at the message boards, but your post caught my attention. Congratulations and keep up the great work, so happy your mom is joining you in this lifestyle change. :smile:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done! you do look great and should be proud of what you have achieved :)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    Thank you!!! :smile:
  • ayecait
    Options
    that's amazing, you're beautiful.
  • KyliAnnHobson
    Options
    that's amazing, you're beautiful.

Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!