Any other UK new peeps?

Options
Hey all - new to the place so thought i'd say hi.... anyone else from UK/yorkshire area??

Replies

• sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    A big hello from Sheffield! :tongue:
  • 5h4r0n
    Options
    Im from hull
  • hannah1591
    hannah1591 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im from Scotland! :) feel free to add me!
  • dravenangel
    dravenangel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi from Surrey! Feel free to add me :)
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    hello yorkshire lass from the midlands ! (I said that in an yorkshire accent) good luck with ya goals!
  • sjcsviola85
    Options
    Im from hull

wahey that was quick - me too!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Hi from Bedfordshire.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sjcsviola85
    Options
    hello yorkshire lass from the midlands ! (I said that in an yorkshire accent) good luck with ya goals!

lol cheers.. gonna need it with the new workout regime i've ended up with! Hello back to the Midlands :)
  • jampor
    jampor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Evening everyone, I'm from Lancaster in Lancs, please feel free to add me as a friend I need all the help I can get - I will of course help back too :-)
  • Shetland Islandssss. Woooooo... hahaha

Hello.
  • sjcsviola85
    Options
    hi to all who posted! - anyone had any experience of ZUMBA? i've booked in for my first class tomorrow lol.... quite nervous actually haha
  • roshart
    Options
    Zumba is brill! Very fast moving and quite hard to keep up to start with, but great fun and boy will you sweat! Enjoy.... I go to David Lloyd in Bushey, Herts - the classes are really good. Go to as many as you can! I'm another newbie on here, so good luck to us both!
  • rockchick90
    Options
    Hi! im from Tameside/Lancashire!!
    Just west of the Pennines!
    im not new, been on here a while and having ppl to motivate me and support me has been so helpful!
    fell free to add me :)
  • skinnyjo76
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Surrey :) feel free to add me :happy:
  • samuel249
    Options
    hello !! From london
  • sjcsviola85
    Options
    Zumba is brill! Very fast moving and quite hard to keep up to start with, but great fun and boy will you sweat! Enjoy.... I go to David Lloyd in Bushey, Herts - the classes are really good. Go to as many as you can! I'm another newbie on here, so good luck to us both!

I'm at David Lloyd in Hull - decided it was time to get a jog on and get exercising and get motivated .....

hello to London and Surrey and Tameside (i've been in manchester for the past 8 years so sorta know tameside too lol )
  • Rukadare
    Rukadare Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm just studying abroad here for a year. :P I'm a California girl though. It's too cold here, waaah! XD Hahaa

But I'm currently residing in the rainy/windy town of Preston.
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    London girl here! Feel free to add :smile:
  • MsWhiteParks
    MsWhiteParks Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    A big hello from Sheffield! :tongue:

Hello from Barnsley back atcha :-)
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    hi to all who posted! - anyone had any experience of ZUMBA? i've booked in for my first class tomorrow lol.... quite nervous actually haha

I :heart: Zumba! Started myself this week, it's strangely addictive! No need to be nervous, you'll have loads of fun!