Any other UK new peeps?

Options

Replies

• MsWhiteParks
    MsWhiteParks Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello south Yorkshire people I'm in Woolley grange Barnsley(just up the hill from darton) :) been living here just under a year now love it lots of nice countryside to exercise in!

I moved to darton a few months back, but have yet to venture up to wooley grange :) Are there any nice pushchair accessable walks for dogs do you know? walking george with the baby is pretty much my only chance to get out of the house atm lol so a little change of scenery would be nice :D

x
  • FitFi74
    FitFi74 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Helllo - You're inundated now! I'm from lancashire! x
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    Hi I'm from Hull and at Uni in Leeds so the best of both worlds! I've looked into gym membership at David Lloyds but I thought it might be expensive! Is there a pool?
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    born in Hartlepool, lived there till i was 24, then moved to newton aycliffe till i was 38 when i moved to the Isle of Man, and its wonderful,

pleses feel free to add me
  • pilchierox
    pilchierox Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm from Selby. Haven't tried Zumba yet but am going to psych myself up for it. With my sense of rhythm though I might try the wii version first!

Good luck and feel free to add me cos the support on here is great :-)
  • JayKay60
    JayKay60 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello from Hertfordshire :) I joined this week - this is much better than the other app I used to use. Good luck to everyone with their weight loss.
  • blondeboms
    blondeboms Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello from Bournemouth!
  • behind_blue_eyes_83
    Options
    Hello! I'm quite new and would love some more UK friends so add me!
  • Jasond1234
    Options
    Kent here :)
  • sjcsviola85
    Options
    Hi I'm from Hull and at Uni in Leeds so the best of both worlds! I've looked into gym membership at David Lloyds but I thought it might be expensive! Is there a pool?

tennis, squash, pool, sauna, steam, classes, gym.... all included in membership... BUT it is expensive indeed... though atm they have an 'offer' if you sign up before 30th november its free til 1st january... then you HAVE to have 2 months before it turns into a rolling contract(so in effect you can do it on the offer and then quit after 3months.... £57.70 for the membership. but its been good so far !!
  • rochey1098
    Options
    Wiltshire here! *fist bump* :happy:
  • Debbieee2013
    Options
    hey ive had this for a while but im starting it allll again, could do with some support!! add me peeps
  • nubian22
    Options
    Hello there, add me, and anyone else who's reading :) I'm from sunny Devon
  • santacruz2
    Options
    Hi i'm from Mansfield (nott) some people here?
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Hello south Yorkshire people I'm in Woolley grange Barnsley(just up the hill from darton) :) been living here just under a year now love it lots of nice countryside to exercise in!

I moved to darton a few months back, but have yet to venture up to wooley grange :) Are there any nice pushchair accessable walks for dogs do you know? walking george with the baby is pretty much my only chance to get out of the house atm lol so a little change of scenery would be nice :D
    x

Don't know if you have found it already but there is a nice park behind post office and a little one behind coop. Path behind post office cuts up side of train station all way up to Woolley grange, there is bridleway through estate which should be good for pushchairs, goes right through to old post office pub at haigh, pub good for kids too! other way goes through woods up to staincross, and loads of walks in Bretton park that's a nice day out.
    How old is the baby?
    We've been here nearly a year and still don't know many people round here!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in the UK, but down South.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hi from London
  • natbc1985
    natbc1985 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hi, I have only been on here a few days. im from stockport :smile: