How's the weather?

Options
124»

Replies

• Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Beautiful today here in N. Calif!!! But we're bracing for a new, big storm to hit tomorrow and last about 5 days, from what I hear.

Got out this mornign and did a little hiking in the hills in the warm sunshine!!! It was awesome!!
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    It's sunny with a slight breeze every once in awhile. It is 74 right now, but should be about 78 by the time the sun sets. Tomorrow it is supposed to top out at 80 and it should be 87 on Monday. I am so not looking forward to the summer. I'm in Phoenix, AZ.
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    Well here in the Central Valley of California....it is currently 66 degrees and the sun is shining.....Oh it is now 1:45 pm......
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    It's 36 degrees at about 4pm est and sunny, a bit cold but bareable in Brooklyn, NY....
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    Currently 60's and breezy of course because it is Tuesday. It will probably be cold again this weekend like last weekend. Please hurry warm weather. I am from Miami so I was not design to be in weather below 50 degrees for extended periods of time
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    On this Wednesday morning...it is now 50 and cloudy with a chance of much needed rain.....It is now 9:35am pst.......
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Im in Ft Worth Texas and Man it is a perfect day. It is 76 and sunny and perfect. I love Texas most days. Then again its one of the only states where you can experiance all 4 seasons in one day. lol
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    Well on this Thursday morning in the Central Valley of California there is blue sky with little fluffy clouds......49 degrees at 9am......May get some need rain this evening....I sure hope so.....:flowerforyou:
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    40 degrees and sunny in Eastern PA, actually feels pretty good! Think Spring.
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    It is a nice day here......61 and cloudy with breezes......it is 3:53pm PDST here in Central California...:flowerforyou:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    Well it is 67 degrees at 3 pm here in Sunny Central California.....May hit 70....after all by the sun it is only 2pm due to daylight savings time......:flowerforyou:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    low 80's all week and sunny. Puuuuuuuuuuuurfect sunny Cali weather. :bigsmile: :glasses: