Options

Replies

• knight_owl
    Options
    I can't stop listening to this!

110.jpg
  • nothingisred
    Options
    I've read about Ed Sheeran on Twitter, I saw one of my friend was listening to him. So, I went to discover who he was and how his songs are like. Since then, the whole album keeps playing in my bedroom. :smile:

If you like Ed Sheeran check out Ben Howard's debut album Every Kingdom, it's beautiful.
    1853540.jpg

This week I have been listening to a lot of Ben Howard, plus:

Wolf Parade - Expo 86
    All their albums are great but this one I've had on constantly at the moment. If you like Arcade Fire you'll like these guys, I love the guy's voice, very interesting and unique.
    220px-WolfParade_Expo86.jpg

Dog is Dead - Your Childhood
    These guys are pretty new they haven't had a full album yet. They've been supporting Bombay Bicycle Club and you can download their accoustic EP, Confessions, for free on their website.
    3579583.jpg

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream
    Okay so this definitely isn't new music but I've had this album on a lot recently, it never gets old. If you've never listened to the Smashing Pumpkins, listen to them now, you've been missing out!!
    220px-SmashingPumpkins-SiameseDream.jpg
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I've read about Ed Sheeran on Twitter, I saw one of my friend was listening to him. So, I went to discover who he was and how his songs are like. Since then, the whole album keeps playing in my bedroom. :smile:

Okay so this definitely isn't new music but I've had this album on a lot recently, it never gets old. If you've never listened to the Smashing Pumpkins, listen to them now, you've been missing out!!

My opinion that is their best album Ever!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    220px-Saosincover.jpg

I listen to this every. single. day. and I have for the past few years. It hasn't gotten old to me at all!

Agreed that they are always a pleasure to listen to.
  • knight_owl
    Options

If you like Ed Sheeran check out Ben Howard's debut album Every Kingdom, it's beautiful.
    1853540.jpg

This week I have been listening to a lot of Ben Howard, plus:

Wolf Parade - Expo 86
    All their albums are great but this one I've had on constantly at the moment. If you like Arcade Fire you'll like these guys, I love the guy's voice, very interesting and unique.
    220px-WolfParade_Expo86.jpg

Dog is Dead - Your Childhood
    These guys are pretty new they haven't had a full album yet. They've been supporting Bombay Bicycle Club and you can download their accoustic EP, Confessions, for free on their website.
    3579583.jpg

All of these albums are amazing!
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've been rediscovering my love for The Shins this week. been listening to them for 4 or 5 years now, and I'm still not bored of the same songs.
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    I've been obsessed with the new Nickelback album..it's fantastic!
  • Captain_Mal
    Options
    It's an Interpol day for me.

9fe021410642bd7643355805ea5e53d1c2de6b1b.jpg
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    WitsEnd-400x400.jpg

Cass McCombs - Wit's End

Love the production and atmosphere on this album, a real throw back to some 70s sounds (but not in the cheesy way you're thinking)
  • Captain_Mal
    Options
    WitsEnd-400x400.jpg

Cass McCombs - Wit's End

Love the production and atmosphere on this album, a real throw back to some 70s sounds (but not in the cheesy way you're thinking)

Cool...I'll have to give that a listen later when I'm home.
  • yesiamaduck
    Options
    WitsEnd-400x400.jpg

Cass McCombs - Wit's End

Cool...I'll have to give that a listen later when I'm home.

It's perfect late night listening! Great winter album too, real recommendation!
  • camrecordplay
    Options
    My ipod died so I have had to start from scratch, you can imagine how much i love this board. HA. I am currently (re-) obsessed with yellowcard AND funeral for a friend. And non-stop I have had either christophe mae, jena lee or gregory lemarchal playing. Especially christophe mae right now.
  • knight_owl
    Options
    I'm currently obsessing over Neko Case. She is amazing!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Well I been listening to the new Evanescence album constantly since it was released over a month ago.

Evanescence - Lost in Paradise Is My fav song out of all their songs... :heart:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    But my fav for the week is... BUSH "The Sound Of Winter" :bigsmile: - The Sea of Memories
  • yesiamaduck
    Options
    I'm currently obsessing over Neko Case. She is amazing!

I LOOOOVE her music
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    bdfbfghbfg.jpg

This is such a brilliant band and Album! I love it!
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    "Candidate Waltz" by Centro-Matic
    5818730622_45a08a0be1.jpg
  • Captain_Mal
    Options
    lakes-the-agreement.jpg
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Well I been listening to the new Evanescence album constantly since it was released over a month ago.

I didnt know they had released a new one, I am going to check it out now!
    what! believe it or not... I really love that band...the lead singer voice is so awesome... she can sing her a@@ off...:bigsmile: