Favourite CD/artist for the week

Options

Replies

• Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Lately its been Karmin's awesome covers.
    Pumped up kicks by Foster the people.
    and Slipknot.
  • SaSSyhasCurls
    Options
    I've been listening to The Weeknd for the past 5 months
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm loving The Fratelli's this week... wait... I'm lying... I love them all the time. But, they have been listened to more this week than usual! :bigsmile:
    Fratellis.jpg
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    Joshua Radin :heart:

& Jimmy Eat World's album Believe in what you want.
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Always love new music~Going to have to check some of these out. My taste is all over the place when it comes to music.

I've been listening to Black Moods lately. Got their cd a couple weeks after seeing them play in a bar.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

Oooo....good one. Lead singer from Candlebox (love candlebox) Saw them live before we ever knew who they were....but they're pretty good.
  • jheath123
    Options
    All the Tool albums, since i am 13! Peace out!

I listen to a few different internet radio stations like 181fm and towards the end of my cardio I will just exercise for 1 more song. Sometimes "when I'm lucky" it's a tool song and that just adds about another 10 glorious minutes.
  • jheath123
    Options
    As far as CDs that I have been listening to lately ...new..Hats off the the Bull from Chevelle...and old...Wonder What's Next also from Chevelle.
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    mumford and sons
  • mimirenea
    Options
    Not particurally any album but I've been listening to Baby Bash lately. Especially 'Go Girl' it gets me wanting to dance and get energized.
  • Royalblurayofsunshan
    Options
    I just downloaded the Ricky Dillard's new CD..... I am glad I am Saved and God is Great. Have great a great week.:smile:
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Jeff Buckley - Sketches for my sweetheart the drunk. BEST album EVER! I listen to it almost everyday and have for the last five years. :)
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Fatty gets a Stylist
    AWOLNATION
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Currently listening (over and over) to the Fitz and the Tantrums album

YES these guys are AMAZING live! What a great album.
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have been feeling particularly nostalgic this week, so I've been listening to a lot of Dave Matthews Band and Oasis Pandora (radio), and recently re-bought a bunch of Hot Hot Heat tracks on iTunes. I've also been listening to a ton of Death Cab and Telekinesis, and always have Ben Folds and The Beatles on.
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Oooo....good one. Lead singer from Candlebox (love candlebox) Saw them live before we ever knew who they were....but they're pretty good.

FYI-Candlebox is going on tour in April I believe YAY!!! I've seen them 3 times and they sound sooooo good live.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    A new favorite, the soundtrack to Drive.

drive-soundtrack-cover.jpg
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    1290827062_music-club-uk.jpg
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    61eSpywJt2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Come out this year but it sounds like one of the truly great 80s pop records..... AND I LOVE IT