The Proof is in the Pic

Options
Well I really felt that I was not making progress, even though I could see I lost 20lbs on the scale I still looked the same to myself, I still have alot of work to do, but when I took a picture the other day, I decided to look back to see the difference, and unless I looked at the pictures I would not have been able to tell the difference. It made me so happy to see that all my hard work is paying off.
I hope this encourages others to keep trying and also to take pictures of your weight loss journey because you never know when you may need a little something to remind you that it is all worth it. No half naked pics here just me in a dress. I am still working on 20 more lbs but this is a big step for me. I have a 2 yr old and a 7 month old. Sometimes I feel I dont have the time but I make the time because I want to live a healthy life and feel sexy

I also want to add that I recently had a hernia surgery right above my belly in august, I was so afraid that I would gain weight cause I would have to be sedentary but I did not gain weight. I watched what I ate as best as I could. I could not exercise for about 6 weeks and I had to extra careful around my belly. Then when I was able to I just took it slowly and got back on track
Before
Here I am 200 lbs
IMG_4389-1.jpg
IMG_4387-1.jpg

After
Here I am 180 lbs
IMG_5715-1.jpg
]

Replies

• PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing result! You look wonderful :wink:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your belly disappeared!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! You are an inspiration.... good on you, you should be so proud of yourself!
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look almost like a completely different person! I can especially tell in your face. Congrats, you're beautiful!
  • rochey1098
    Options
    woah you can really see the difference. much respect!
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! You look great!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Wow! That dress looks completely different on you now, and you look ten years younger!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing!!! You look great, keep it up and you will get to your goal in no time!
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I hope to get rid of my belly too - you looked fabulous before and you look even more fabulous now!!!!
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow! Big difference! You look great and you have a beautiful face!
  • Jenna70
    Jenna70 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great start! Be proud of yourself and keep up the good work!
  • JanetTerry
    JanetTerry Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Proud of you! :D
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep up the great work.
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    So pretty!!! Congratulations. You really do look great.
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    wow there is a huge difference and it seems you lost alot of your tummy which is really good! I haven't been that lucky to lose that way most of my weight loss has been everywhere else but the tummy, not giving up though currently looking for ways to lose it. Anyway, Congratulations! You look awesome!
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Pictures DONT LIE! You look great~!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good job girl!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Looking great to me! Can see a big difference!
  • kimber_av
    Options
    congrats! you look great! good luck with the next 20!
  • wedwithbabies
    wedwithbabies Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job! Amazing what 20 lbs will do :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!