Replies

• gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    big difference..good for you!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Well done! I know how hard it is when you have kids (I have a 14 month old, so I can only imagine what it's like with 2). But you're right, sometimes you feel so tired, but nothing makes you feel better than eating right, being active and seeing and feeling a difference in your clothes and your health.

Great work!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    what do mean u can't tell the difference, u look excellent:)

Well I don't know what it is but I guess ever since I had my daughter 3 yrs ago I have not liked my body so I have looked at myself always thinking I look gross. I know its not a good way to see myself, but unfortunately I did, I used to have no issues with my body till I had babies. So that's why I could not tell a difference cause to me I when I look at myself I do not look like the person I was before I was a mom. I was being to hard on myself
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, well done x
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wow! Twenty pounds lost looks AWESOME on you. Your face, stomach, arms....what a difference!!! I wish 20 pounds lost on me would have looked as good! LOL! You're doing fantastic...keep up the GREAT work! =)
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Did you hear that loud "THUD"? That was my jaw hitting the floor!!!! Very impressive work! You look terrific.
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Awesome changes!!! Thank you for sharing
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    LOL
    That was cute and funny. well I am glad I can have that affect, wait till the summer its on like donkey kong
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Girl you are doing amazing!! Keep up the hard work...It has surely paid off for you!
  • catattack13
    Options
    you look fantastic!! and happy :).
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Excellent... such a difference! It looks like more than 20 lbs, for sure!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    What a difference - you look beautiful!
  • ImNotStarving
    Options
    You look great! I'm also all about taking progress pics. It's hard to see it until you look back on older pics. It's very motivating!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    stunning !!!! well done !
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    You look amazing!! Your smile shows it all!! Keep up the great work.
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Girl you look fantastic!!
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for sharing your story and wonderful success with us all. You look awesome! Best wishes on your surgery and happy hoildays to you!:heart:
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You have shrunk well done!! check your flat belly xx
  • tasnim81
    tasnim81 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! You look so much younger and happier too! Well done!:happy:
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Whoah! What a huge difference 20lb makes! Well done. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!