Keurig or Tassimo?

Options
2»

Replies

• smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I bought my husband a Tassimo for Christmas last year since it does the froth and has Starbucks, but I can never find the t-disc for it.. So I think we will be replacing it with a keurig..
  • lwhitman4
    lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I think you get the gist of it -- Keurig!

We have a Tassimo (a gift from last year's work Christmas party) and I do love it, however I hate, hate, HATE that you cannot find the T-discs for it anywhere. The only place I have consistently found them is at Kohl's. And honestly, who shops for coffee at Kohl's???? But yes, I have friends that have Keurigs and they are classy-looking, work well, and apparently have the market cornered on refills.
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    Keurig! We have one at home and one at work. A co-worker got a Tassimo for xmas last year and sold a couple of months later and bought herselt a Keurig. More selection in the Keurig.
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow! I didnt expect this many responses. Thanks everyone!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    We have the Tassimo ...a gorgeous red one! We love it! Cheaper than going to TIm Hortons or Starbucks.
  • katdouce
    katdouce Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I had the Tassimo and didn't really like it. I usually drink lattes, cappucchino and chai lattes. The perfect machine for that is the Dolce Gusto! I love it. One of the best things I ever bought. It is way faster than the Keurig too and the machines are really stylish.
    Check the homepage:
    http://www.dolce-gusto.us/
    They do have regular coffees and espresso too.

this is the one I have as well...and I Love IT!!!
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Mr. Coffee machine by Keurig? I noticed it in all the Christmas ads and was wondering if it worked as well. It's cheaper and I may be able to talk myself into paying for it.