13»

Replies

• shedol
    shedol Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • BarnAvVårTid
    Options
    Yes! Yes. I completely fell off this losing weight thing for the last months. It's been ****, not feeling that control that I do when I actually check what I eat.
    Now this shall be done, once and for all! (not being completely DONE with the weight loss but actually getting to some kind of goal).

Count me in! :D
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm hoping to lose a little more than 10, but anything helps at this point. I started about 8 weeks ago, and am starting to feel discouraged, though I have lost 23. Good luck ladies! Can't wait to see how this goes :)
  • dabratt92
    Options
    Sounds really good, I need a jump start also.
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 lbs by January 1! we can do it! what are the rules of this group. thanks.

12214080.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Lexymom
    Options
    You've got so many jumping in already, but I'd like to join with you all too! :) I just joined tonight... Also could really use some support and motivation! I've got a long way to go, but breaking that journey up into small goals might really help! :)

So, is there a group to join or do we just update on here? I saw someone already lost 6lbs!! Way to go!! :D
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I AM IN! STARTING WEIGHT 197!

12214080.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just curious as to how people are doing with their challenge. I have about 3.5 pounds left before I hit the 10, which will bring me to 35 pounds lost total. Keep up the great work everyone!