Calling all Beachbody coaches, RE: Shakeology

Options

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I think most of us has already compared it and now are asking the next level of questions.

What specific why protien shakes have you tried? ie.. brand?
  • gethealthywithme
    Options
    Muscle milk , Body fortress whey protein, slim fast, Jillian Michaels, a twin lab brand and something from GNC yrs ago Can't remember the name. I'm not here to get into an argument with anyone of it which is what it seems like ppl want to do. I provided you with what I have and know. There isn't anything else I can tell you other than you would have to try it and compare yourself.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    I've read the ingredient lists. Ingredient-wise, ti's not low calorie or higher in protein than something like a whey shake. Just appears to have some stimulants to amp you up
  • gethealthywithme
    Options
    Go to facebook and post your questions to Darin Olean. After all, he made it!
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    I don't do FB and I'm not calling that 1-800 number.
  • gethealthywithme
    Options
    Well, many people are on fb and my comment was really intended more for the original guy who posted this thread.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    To me, one should know WHY something works. But that's just me.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Why is it always up to the "non-believers" to sit here and pour over the research? Why can't the shakeologists here just compare labels and have a discussion?

I compared the labels of my ON whey vs Shakeology label. Commented and then there's nada, zip replies. I'm not someone with a degree in nutrition. Just someone with common sense coming to common sense conclusions. The hyped up marketing type replies are tiresome.
  • gethealthywithme
    Options
    Some other good info:
    They freeze dry all the ingredients separately and then crush them into a powder before mixing them. Freeze drying them is the only way for the ingredients to maintain their nutritional benefits.

Here is a good article: http://www.thenextrep.com/shakeology-creator-featured-in-o-magazine/

Google The Birth of Shakeology...there is also an email address at the bottom so write if you have any questions.

Did you know there are quite a few celebrity beachbody coaches who drink shakeology? Dukes of Hazard/Smallville actor John Schneider and actress Marlee matlin are just a couple coaches. They have bb store sites, website and fb pages just for bb.
    Marlee is teammarlee.com John is beachbodycoach.com/RippedDuke Obviously the believe in the products and the bb mission or they wouldn't be coaches!

For more info just do some googling on shakeology and Darin Olean.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    I don't really care about any acters that use it. They aren't any smarter than the rest of us.

Now you are just in full marketing mode. Or is that copy / paste mode?
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    celebs endorsing products doesnt mean its awesome. carmen electra endorses hcg
  • gethealthywithme
    Options
    One of the links I posted has a comparison chart and also the ingredients! Also if you go to shakeology's site you can find all that and more information. Also, like I said....best comparison is trying it then compare it yourself to others that you've tried and decide for yourself. Don't go by just labels.
    Shakeology is also
    • Gluten free
    • No refined sugars or artificial sweeteners
    • Provides health-supporting chlorophylls,
    polyphenols, prebiotics, and proanthocyanins.
  • Sarabeth5
    Sarabeth5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • gethealthywithme
    Options
    Of course I copied and pasted some info. I don't know every detail of info off the top of my head!! Geesh You are determined to turn this into an argument that I refuse to have with you. Everyone has already made up their mind about it and I refuse to be apart of it anymore. Use you're head and any intelligence you may have and do your own research. Contact the company if you want your questions answered so bad! I didn't make it and could care less if you bought it because I have plenty who do and love it. You want the answers then search for it the correct way not on a weight loss message board!
    Oh and btw....you might want to use spell check! lmao
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    I've compared labels of both my ON whey and shakeology. I'm not impressed. I'm asking you, if don't know, then fine, say you don't know. Don't fill each thread about this with marketing splunder.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    I believe it's impossible as a distributor or consumer to ever know everything about a product you sell or eat. That's probably only info the creators and makers themselves would know. There may be more info in my online office on it that I am not aware of, Idk.
    It's not impossible if you research and are diligent. I sold a brand of vacuum for 12 years and learned everything about it including where the raw material came from to manufacture it. As well as how it was put together, quality testing and actual certifications it held.
    It's not like your selling several brands. It's one. That shouldn't be that hard to research and if the company you work for won't give it to you as a distributor, then that should tell you about the integrity of the company.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi gethealthy with me. what are your favorite Shakeology recipes? Thanks for all the feedback.
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    btw not a good idea to call people on their spelling unless yours is perfect
    *your head
    * a part
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Some other good info:
    They freeze dry all the ingredients separately and then crush them into a powder before mixing them. Freeze drying them is the only way for the ingredients to maintain their nutritional benefits.

Here is a good article: http://www.thenextrep.com/shakeology-creator-featured-in-o-magazine/

Google The Birth of Shakeology...there is also an email address at the bottom so write if you have any questions.

Did you know there are quite a few celebrity beachbody coaches who drink shakeology? Dukes of Hazard/Smallville actor John Schneider and actress Marlee matlin are just a couple coaches. They have bb store sites, website and fb pages just for bb.
    Marlee is teammarlee.com John is beachbodycoach.com/RippedDuke Obviously the believe in the products and the bb mission or they wouldn't be coaches!

For more info just do some googling on shakeology and Darin Olean.
    There are numerous celebrities who tout many products. Just because they use them doesn't mean we should accept it as proof that the product was the reason for success. It's just a way to get paid a promote product.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • gethealthywithme
    Options
    I posted the original question on facebook to Carl Daikeler (ceo of bb) and even he told me he would have to ask the scientist!! I told you from the beginning that I probably wasn't the one to answer this question but I was just trying to provide educational INFORMATION on the product itself. I could care less about selling it. I was just trying to be nice. Isn't this site to help each other and support each other? I said from the beginning I could care less about selling it!
    Once again....I am a NEW coach and there may be info I don't know about but I highly doubt that when Carl has to ask the scientist but after the bullying I'm getting on here, I told him to forget it because you ppl weren't worth anymore of my time. This is what I get for trying to be nice. Sad.... I wont be on these boards anymore, may even leave the site all together because I really don't want to be associated with these kind of ppl. You all take care!
    I should have never replied to begin with because all of you were vicious before I even commented. Just shows you what type of ppl you all are.