Calling all Beachbody coaches, RE: Shakeology

Replies

• There is a difference in typo's and misspelling. Just sayin
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Vicous? I don't think so. Perhaps critical of shakeology. But that has nothing to do with you now does it? You could rail on the ON whey I take all day. Why would I take that personally?

Tell me, what kind of person does it make me to question the validity of a product?
  • You obviously know nothing about the bb company.
  • You obviously know nothing about the bb company.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Just shows you what type of ppl you all are.

Yep it does show. Lots of respect to the people in this thread... they are critical thinking, educated, inquisitive, willing to research, knowledgeable. MFP would hardly be worth it for the lulz alone, if not for the relatively small number of people constantly putting out good info.
  • Jeff92se
    You obviously know nothing about the bb company.

Well obviously you don't either. And you're the one touting / supporting it.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    First off wow, this thread is getting viscous. I'm a coach but I have only been doing this since Sept so I'm not really one who should be responding because I am still in training and not sure what I have "access" to, as you put it. Second, I think anyone who starts off a question with that much negativity wants to not like something. I will never say it's a perfect formula - it's just better for you and taste better than all the rest. I'm not the scientist on the team and I highly doubt anyone but the scientist and nutritionist who created it are the only ones who could answer most if not all your questions. . I would be fascinated to find out what else you eat, if this is the scrutiny you give you food. Better not catch you ever eating a $5 footlong at Subway. lol

i'm confused, are you saying shakeology is better then whole foods ie subway in this instance or that subway is bad for you?

The first 2 questions should be easily answered by anyone associated with the product. As for the questions about specific vitamin choices, i'm pretty sure i already know the answer why 1 form was chosen over another but would love to hear from a beachbody coach or employee.

the reason for the questions, is if this is truly the healthiest meal of the day and the price is justified, there sure are some curious choices ingredientwise imo
  • sunnyday789
    sunnyday789 Posts: 309 Member
    You could same the same about the poster you called it on. My point was more about throwing stones when you live in a glass house.
    I can see how "a part" becomes "apart"
    Not so sure about the apostrophe and extra e in "your" being a typo.
  • Bullies....just sayin.
  • Bullies....just sayin.
  • Jeff92se
    Because saying it twice, makes it more true.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,317 Member
    ..yikes, this got interesting.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Bullies....just sayin.

Im so sick of seeing this word thrown around,next thing you know we will all be jealous as well
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Awww, she deactivated. Although I didn't see any evidence of it, I'm sure this will be logged under "Bullies driving another member away" So sad...

I will keep fighting. Until there's a cure.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    so far i'm very interested that if this question was posed to the CEO of Beachbody that he immediately didn't answer yes that Shakeology was manufactured in a GMP certified facility and didn't off to provide a 3rd party COA for shakeology

maybe there is a beachbody coach that has been doing it a little bit longer and knows about the product that they are selling?
  • Jeff92se
    Look him up on facebook. I mean seriously, the answers aren't going to come from any members here.
  • bett_boop
    bett_boop Posts: 89 Member
    bump
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    bump :smokin:
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Bullies....just sayin.
    ^ Clearly has never actually been bullied.
  • Wow...very interesting!