Ladies : 5'4 Goal Weight?

Options
What is your goal weight if you are 5'4

Mine would be 118-120

Replies

• Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Mine is 140lbs. Much below that & I look ill.
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    135. Will reassess once there but I definitely won't go below 125.
  • samanthaleethomas
    Options
    Mine is 120, but also toned so maybe 125 once I add on some muscle.
  • Alee4nia
    Alee4nia Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Mine is 135. It also depends on large or small your bones are at this height. I am very large boned so I don't think I will be going below 125.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and was 165 when I started, I'm currently at 138 and my goal is 125-ish. The 'healthy' range for our height is something like 107-147, I figure 125-ish is a good goal for me b/c it's right in the middle of that range and I don't think I'm a small or large frame, I think I'm somewhere in the middle. I was 115 when I met my husband and 130 the day we got married, I figure 125-ish should be a decent spot for me to shoot for. I'll re-evaluate as I go, though. Right now my weightloss has slowed a bit and I'm focusing on exercise/endurance/strength more than just pounds lost. (sorry if the 'ish'-es are annoying, just acknowledging that there are natural fluctuations. :-) )
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I'm currently around 145-150lbs (been fluctuating a lot this week with water retention/PMS).

I've been maintaining this weight for over a year now and have recently decided to try and drop another 10lbs or so.

New goal weight is 135-140lbs. We'll see though. I have a medium frame and I don't want to look too thin - so we'll see how I look when I get there.

My profile pic is me at 145lbs.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    150 from then on I want to go into maintenance and continue lifting weights.... And I don't mean Barbie weights! See where that takes me. Won't rely on the scale but then on body fat %!!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 and my weight goal is 145-150, I wanna keep some curves but be toned
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 120 since I have a small frame, but I want to be toned so it might change from that.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft. 4 1/2 in. and I have a small frame. My goal weight is 130 lbs. but I will have to see. Once I get close, my goal may have to be adjusted a few pounds either way.
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My goal weight has been 127lb but as I get closer to it I think I'll try for 121lb. I'll see how I feel & look at 127 :)
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    145 is my ultimate goal weight and was how much I was when I was playing rugby and in competitive dance all the time. I would be pretty happy with 150 until then though. :)
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I was 142 before my daughter but with good muscle definition and I had trouble losing weight. Now I've seen 134some and decided I wanted to go 120-125. People say I look small but I feel huge lol so im shooting for 125the now.
  • deegarcia19
    Options
    I'm 5'3

Current weight is 116
    Goal weight 112
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I kno im not exactly 5'4 but thought i'd be cheeky seen as its an inch shorter :-p im 5'3 and my goal is between 9stone and 9st 7lbs, think thats 126lbs. My lowest was 8.12 and my mum said i looked ill so like i say, no less than 9 i think.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I will be happy with any number in the 120s as long as I have some muscle and it's not just flab hanging off bones!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'6", but my first goal weight is 105 because I have a small frame (I'm at about 109 right now).
  • 100-105 depending on how much muscle, I'm 110 right now but still flabby. I have a really small frame/history of issues with food. I look big at 125 because I can't really carry it well, if that makes sense.
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal weight is between 108-110 lb.
    I weighed that for years and felt great.
  • dippystick
    dippystick Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm new to being 5'4" tall. Apparently I've shrunk 1 3/4" in the last 4 years. I weighed 115# all through high school when I was on a swim team. After I had my first baby I wasn't able to get above 105# unless I was pregnant. I had my 6th child when I was 30 and finally started putting on some weight. My thyroid shut down so that had something to do with it. Over the last 10 years since my world crumbled I put on 65#. I now weigh 192#.

My goal because I have very small bones is somewhere between 125# and 135#. When I get close to the 145-150# mark, I may reevaluate depending on how I feel and how I look in clothes.