30DSember Group - Level 1, Week 1 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• Doingitin2013
    Doingitin2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    D3 L1 completed and my muscles hurt all over! I was so tired today and wanted to skip working out, but I pulled myself together and got them both done (30DS and Turbo Jam). I had a moment when I wanted to break down and cry, but I'm good now. Tomorrow I start work a little bit later so I will try and fit in my 30DS in the morning instead of trying to do both workouts back toback.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    a. L1 D2 completed!
    b. Used the 5 lbs and I think I'm getting the hang of it so I will continue to use it.
    c. The push-ups...:mad: May be will figure it out later in life.

I went to the gym and did the zumba class my whole body hurts. I can even sit at the bathroom seat. ouch!
  • chanson104
    Options
    a) L1D3 complete!
    b) I half-*kitten*'d it (didn''t do all of the jumping jacks, and cheated on push-ups) but I pushed through regardless. My hub came into the room when I was half way through the workout to ask about dinner - UGH!!
    c) At tomorrow's workout, I'll make sure I don't get bothered!!
    WTG -- Pushing through! I hate interuptions! My kids have learned that the hard way.
  • chanson104
    Options
    a. L1 D2 completed!
    b. Used the 5 lbs and I think I'm getting the hang of it so I will continue to use it.
    c. The push-ups...:mad: May be will figure it out later in life.

I went to the gym and did the zumba class my whole body hurts. I can even sit at the bathroom seat. ouch!
    Great job! I have the same issue with the push ups AND the bathroom seat! :laugh: The second day I didn't want to drink anything because it hurt so much to sit down on it.
  • chanson104
    Options
    D3 L1 completed and my muscles hurt all over! I was so tired today and wanted to skip working out, but I pulled myself together and got them both done (30DS and Turbo Jam). I had a moment when I wanted to break down and cry, but I'm good now. Tomorrow I start work a little bit later so I will try and fit in my 30DS in the morning instead of trying to do both workouts back toback.
    GREAT JOB!
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Didn't have time on Wednesday and forgot to do it yesterday, so I won't be having the weekend off!
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Day 3 week 1 complete. It went pretty well this morning except that my 7 year old son was watching AND critiquing me! Lol!
    The time goes by pretty quickly!
  • chanson104
    Options
    a) Week 1 Day 4 completed
    b) I definitely had more endurance!
    c) I have been using 3 lb weights; I think that next time I will alternate with 5 lb weights.
  • pandabear_
    Options
    A. Level 1 Day 3 done!
    B. Not so bad - but the pushups still horrible to do! I remember last time by about day 10 I could do them without dying, so hoping this time it will be the same.
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    30DS
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Sorry didn't get the chance to post yesterday.
    a.L1D3 completed on 12/2.
    b. Not liking the push-ups... It make me feel like I failed, not good feeling to have.
    c. I'm going to push myself and try hard to do the push-ups.

L1D4 completed on 12/3.
  • basenji
    Options
    Are you doing the push ups on your knees? If that is difficult then maybe try doing them against a wall (standing) with your feet out a couple feet from the wall. Then as you build up your strength, move to doing them on something lower...then eventually to the food. OR do them on the floor but set a goal like today I will do 5 reps in each set and tomorrow I'll add one rep. Don't get discouraged!!
  • pandabear_
    Options
    a. W1 D4 done
    b. Push ups were better than yesterday, still not fun to do them!
  • chanson104
    Options
    Sorry didn't get the chance to post yesterday.
    a.L1D3 completed on 12/2.
    b. Not liking the push-ups... It make me feel like I failed, not good feeling to have.
    c. I'm going to push myself and try hard to do the push-ups.

L1D4 completed on 12/3.
    Don't feel bad. I really struggle with the bicycle crunches. I end up doing regular crunches for half the time but each time I am able to do a few more of the others.
  • chanson104
    Options
    a) Week 1 completed!
    b) I am amazed at how much my endurance and strength have increased in one week! I'm actually enjoying this even though I do struggle through parts of it.
    c) I used 5 lb weights for a couple sets and 3 lb weights for the rest. I'm going to increase the use of the 5 lb weights with each work out until that is all that I am using.

I have lost 65 lbs over the last 6 months. I have gotten a lot of comments/compliments over that time period; however, over the last 48 hours people have ranted and raved about my weight loss to the point that it is embarrassing. I believe 30DS has made the difference.
  • Doingitin2013
    Doingitin2013 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    L1D4 completed! It's starting to get easier.... except for the push-ups! I ABSOLUTELY hate them! But I do them the way one person suggested.... I do them standing up, pushing off of the wall. My arms burn so bad and after a while they start to feel like jelly Lol... I wear a HRM while doing the 30DS and I am having a hard time understanding why the calories burned fluctuates so much. For example, the first day I burned @415 calories, but the last 3 workouts I've only burned between 200-250 calories. Anybody else wear a HRM while doing their workout?
  • basenji
    Options
    L1D4 completed! It's starting to get easier.... except for the push-ups! I ABSOLUTELY hate them! But I do them the way one person suggested.... I do them standing up, pushing off of the wall. My arms burn so bad and after a while they start to feel like jelly Lol... I wear a HRM while doing the 30DS and I am having a hard time understanding why the calories burned fluctuates so much. For example, the first day I burned @415 calories, but the last 3 workouts I've only burned between 200-250 calories. Anybody else wear a HRM while doing their workout?

I wear a Body Bugg and I tend to burn between 165 - 200 calories.
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    a) Week 1 completed!
    b) I am amazed at how much my endurance and strength have increased in one week! I'm actually enjoying this even though I do struggle through parts of it.
    c) I used 5 lb weights for a couple sets and 3 lb weights for the rest. I'm going to increase the use of the 5 lb weights with each work out until that is all that I am using.

I have lost 65 lbs over the last 6 months. I have gotten a lot of comments/compliments over that time period; however, over the last 48 hours people have ranted and raved about my weight loss to the point that it is embarrassing. I believe 30DS has made the difference.

Christine, that is sooo awesome!! Wtg on completing week 1, I have one more workout to do yet!
    You're doing great and deserve every compliment that you get!! It's nice when others notice!!
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    A) L1D4 complete!!
    B) the bicycles were painful today
    C) I'm gonna try to get the workouts done earlier in the day. If I do it too late, then I won't have the needed energy
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Ok ladies, today is the last day to finish our first week. I plan on getting my workout done soon. My hub decided that he will do it with me!! Hope you all have a happy day today!!