I am tired of oatmeal

Options
I am just wondering what everyone had to eat for breakfast today and how many calories it was. I am tired of oatmeal.

Thanks

Replies

• RhondieJFB
    Options
    I am just wondering what everyone had to eat for breakfast today and how many calories it was. I am tired of oatmeal.

Thanks
  • ziggycat
    Options
    Hi ya - I had 3 slices of ham - 60 cals, mush 30 and toms 36. I usually have porridge or oatibix which are actually higher in cals for less food.

Ziggy
  • RKA625
    RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I had 1 cup of cocoa pebbles and 1/2 a cup of 1% milk. (205 calories)
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'll usually have
    mini-wheats (200ish cals)
    yogurt, strong cheese and an apple or banana (300ish)
    100 cal english muffin with an egg/cheese (300ish)
    kashi waffles with a little butter

Kim
  • gperry227
    Options
    I sometimes have the Hodgson Mill cereal w/ soy and flaxseed. I add pumpkin, cinnamon, and 1 tsp of the Splenda brown sugar blend. Very Very tasty
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    This is a link to what I had this morning, a Green tea & blueberry smoothy, it was sooo good. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/40658-green-tea-blueberry-smoothie

Typically I have 2 whole eggs 140 calories with salsa
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    1 cup of multigrain Cheerios with 1/4 cup soy milk - yumm

today I added a single scrambled egg for protein (because I knew I would be swimming later) - not in the cereal - on a separate plate. = LOL
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean - after a week or so of it, i need to change it up. I had a south beach cereal bar this morning. Cinnamon Raisin.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'll usually have
    mini-wheats (200ish cals)
    Kim

YAY! I am not alone when it comes to mini-wheats!
  • Usually I have a fiber one bar and a glass of 1% milk (250 cal total)
    Sometimes an english muffin (120 cal) and a tablespoon of pb
    Sometimes an egg (70 cal) or 2 with cheese and veggies just to change it up.

I find that I last the longest and don't snack in the morning when I eat the fiber one bar and milk.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    6 egg whites
    big splash tabasco sauce
    2 tbsp peanut butter
    coffee
  • Kristine18
    Options
    Hey,

Usually I have Special K mixed with Silouhette Yogurt and mixed berries. (Sounds odd but tastes really good!)

Approximatly 192 Calories and 1 Gram of fat.
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    ugh gperry's breakfast sounds awesome

This morning I had some time which is rare so I scrambled three egg whites with some garlic, parmesan cheese, and salsa. It was delish
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I had a left over baked potato from last night, I diced it up and had it with mushrooms and onions, 130 calories, then I had a 4 oz sirloin steak 140 calories, marinated in terriyaki sauced and thinly sliced to look like I have lots of food,....with two sliced hardboiled egg whites, 40 calories...I love breakfast!!...ended around 350 cause I ate a few strawberried as well.
  • vanessadawn
    Options
    1 Cup All Bran Flakes with Almond Breeze Unsweetened = about 140 calories
    then a snack of a piece of fruit later, or I mix banana into the cereal.
    also a big fan of Sunnyboy hot grains, very tasty.
    I am big into the high fibre morning, keeps me full.
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Today I had

Weight Watchers Smart Ones - Breakfast Quesadilla, 1 piece Calories: 220, Carbs: 28, Fat: 6, Protein: 13, Cholesterol: 20, Sodium 710.

I've also enjoyed a hard boiled eggs (can eat just the egg-whites for the protein AND you can make them at night for ease of eating), egg white omelets with veggies and a little fat-free pam)...

yum, yum, yum
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Usually I have Special K mixed with Silouhette Yogurt and mixed berries. (Sounds odd but tastes really good!)

Approximatly 192 Calories and 1 Gram of fat.

That's sound really yummy, i'm going to try that after my workout tonight!
  • RhondieJFB
    Options
    Thanks for the responses!! I learned alot reading what everyone else likes to start the day with. I am new here, so still learning the diet part of it all. I didn't realise eggs with salsa would work, or to eat a lunch for breakfast instead of breakfast food. I now have many things to try. Tomorrow I am going to try the eggs with salsa with parm. cheese. Looking forward to something new. Thanks again!!! :smile:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I had cinnamon toast with WW cream cheese this morning.

tommorrow probably have either strawberry smoothie or Banana one.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    My first meal of the day is my heaviest ..lean meat and veggies sometimes a salad..today I had asparagus ,yellow squash and about 3oz of beef