• NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    half a grape fruit
    60 oz fit yogurt
    with 1/4 cup of kashi nugget cereal
    Under 300
  • rainbow118
    rainbow118 Posts: 95 Member
    I had a english muffin with 1 tablespoon peanut butter and yoplaits fat free apple turnover yogurt.
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Breakfast Burrito and Blueberries
    1/2 Flatout bread wrap
    1/4c Egg beaters
    1/8c Kraft mozzarella cheese
    1 Morningstar sausage patty = 205 calories + 1/4 c blueberries= 226
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    I have the same thing almost every day:

1/2 grapefruit
    1/2 cup blueberries
    1 slice whole wheat bread with 2 TBSP peanut butter (or almond butter)

Gets me through the morning!
  • phed0017
    phed0017 Posts: 90 Member
    1 c of cheerios with milk 210 cals. Cheerios contain niacin which seem to help me burn fat and lower my cholesterol.
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    1 c of cheerios with milk 210 cals. Cheerios contain niacin which seem to help me burn fat and lower my cholesterol.

do you have plain cheerios of honeynut?
  • omg im never tired of oatmeal!!! but ill also eat granola bars. and minestrone soup for breakfast.... i love it
  • vonzo
    vonzo Posts: 161
    I had 2 weetabix with 125ml semi skimmed milk and 1/2 a teaspoon of sugar. Under 200kcals.

I love scrambled egg on toast too. I use one whole egg and 2 egg whites and wholemeal bread. Lots of pepper YUM!
  • I'll do a few things different so I don't get bored plus I really don't like cold cereal.

Cheese Slice, 1 slice 60 cals
    Medium Eggs, 1 egg 70 cals.
    Oscar Mayer - Ready to Serve - Canadian Bacon, 1 slices 20 cals.
    Great Value - English Muffins, 1 muffin (toasted no butter) 130 cals
    total cals.280

Diced Ham, 1 oz. 30 cals.
    Joseph's - Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Flour Lavash Bread, 1 Lavash roll-up 100 cals.
    Cheese Slice, 1 slice 60 cals.
    Medium Eggs, 1 egg 70 cals
    total cals 260

Blended Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt, 1/2 Cup 120 cals
    Tropical Mixed Fruit In Passion Fruit Nectar, 1/2 cup 90 cals
    total cals 210

Great Value (Walmart) - Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal, 1 packet 130 cals
    Great Value - Strawberry Cereal Bar, 1 bar 90 cals
    total cals. 220
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    how are you eating your oatmeal. I usually have it every morning. I like it on the drier side so it is not real porridgey. I spice it up with cinnamon or sometimes chocolate chips. 10 semi sweet chips are only 30 calories but it gives you that little chocolate jolt.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Breakfast is my big meal. I have blueberries, strawberries and raspberries with yogurt ( not sugar free cuz I hate the aftertaste of the substitutes) a piece of organic granary bread and 1 tablespoon of organic peanut butter
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    1 cup original Fiber One cereal (120) with 1 cup Light Vanilla Soy milk (60), total 180 cals.
  • I have OATMEAL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

J/K I have oatmeal some mornings, but then others I'll have the following:

Special K Fruit & Yogurt with 1% milk about 160 calories I guess
    1 medium banana
    or
    Cheerios (honey nut) with 1% milk
    1 medium banana
    or
    Breakfast burrito (homemade)
    Egg whites
    turkey
    shredded low fat cheese
    onions
    bell peppers
    tomatoes
    mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    I'm having

1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
    1/2 cup Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla Yogurt
    1/2 Grape Nut Trail Mix Cereal
  • inkedcelticcross
    inkedcelticcross Posts: 54 Member
    Although I eat oatmeal a couple days a week, I prefer a more substantial breakfast. The mornings are usually rushed trying to get the kids to school so I went looking in the frozen section of the grocery store last week. I found Jimmy Dean's D-Light Breakfast Sandwiches. These are basically McMuffins (Canadian Bacon or sausage) with around 250 calories. Great source of protein, they actually taste pretty good, and easy to take on the road or eat at work.
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    1 scrambled egg on a whole wheat english muffin 200 cal! and a cup of coffe
    its so easy to make and you can add cheese if you like, i dont just lots of salsa!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    I don't get tired of oatmeal either. I like Bob's redmill oatmeal with a tablespoon of peanut butter and a tablespoon of maple syrup.

But other days I have Bran Buds with skim milk and a banana.

I've made egg white omelets and they are okay but what do you guys do with the yellows? I just give mine to hubby when he makes scrambled eggs.

All time favorite breakfast I've had is Belgian Waffles. And I haven't had them in a looooonnnnggg time.
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    General Mills Cereal - Multigrain Cheerios, 1 cup 110 cal
    Mountain Dairy - Milk, 4 oz 50cal
    Black coffee with cinnamon powder.

Also, next week I am going to have an oatmeal smoothie with frozen fruits. A couple of scoops of raw oatmeal with milk,it is so good. It does not taste like oatmeal. The reason I am starting next week I need to buy soy milk.
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Pshaw, as the 30-Day Oatmeal challenged proved, there is no way to get bored with oatmeal.

http://livewell360.com/2008/11/30-day-oatmeal-challenge/

I adjust the recipes a little bit sometimes to lower the calories, but hot damn, they are SO GOOD.

I've grown addicted to cottage cheese, probably because my school caf. has it and I'm too broke to buy Fage.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    OATMEAL....................YUCK!!! You couldn't get me to eat that stuff if you paid me to.

sorry i can't eat that stuff is it disgusting!!

So Anyways..........

I usually have 1-2 lowfat yogourts and a banana clementinnes or grapes and my morning teas. I usually don't end up eating till after i am up a couple hours as i am dealing with feeding the kids first.
    I sometimes have Fibre 1 Honey clusters cereal or Special K Vanilla & Almond. i sometimes also have 2 eggs and a slice of ww toast with a bit of butter.

HTH
This discussion has been closed.