1400 calorie lunch BLECH

TROUBLE2
TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
so I had to have wendys for lunch today, its the first time in I would say a year that I had had fast food and now i remember why it has been so long... GEEESH...

now I have to watch what I eat the rest of the day... and forget sugars no more sugars for me... TODAY...

why does it have to be so bad for you?

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    so I had to have wendys for lunch today, its the first time in I would say a year that I had had fast food and now i remember why it has been so long... GEEESH...

now I have to watch what I eat the rest of the day... and forget sugars no more sugars for me... TODAY...

why does it have to be so bad for you?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    i am suprised you had wendy's after a year and a half ~ there are sooo many other ones that are waaaay better...:devil:
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    ooohhhhh...I love Wendy's....I get a plain baked potato, small chili and a frosty!!, got me craving now!
  • even subway is much better
  • TROUBLE2
    i am suprised you had wendy's after a year and a half ~ there are sooo many other ones that are waaaay better...:devil:

thats what the person doing the "running" decided to get... so that is what we had to have OR starve, the meeting we were in was a lunch meeting, and unfortunatly I was not put in charge of menu, otherwise we would have had something much more healthy for you.... LIKE PEPRONI PIZZA!!! mmmm
  • Oh sigh... I love Wendy's. I haven't let myself have it since I've started this new lifestyle. I miss it!
  • jsmccloy
    jsmccloy Posts: 59 Member
    I went to Subway today and was patting myself on the back for choosing a nice lo-cal, healthy lunch. I had a 6" turkey with the meat double-stacked, and apples on the side. When I got back to the office I went to log my lunch and found that the sandwich had 100% of my allotted sodium for the day. Can't win!
  • heather0mc

thats what the person doing the "running" decided to get... so that is what we had to have OR starve, the meeting we were in was a lunch meeting, and unfortunatly I was not put in charge of menu, otherwise we would have had something much more healthy for you.... LIKE PEPRONI PIZZA!!! mmmm

i seeee, its all cleared up now! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    The Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe is great, the chili is too! And the frosty!! :love: :love:
  • TROUBLE2
    The Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe is great, the chili is too! And the frosty!! :love: :love:

OH you know i had a frosty...

and Heather, its clear as MUD :laugh: :wink: :tongue: NEVAH AGAIN!!!1
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Nothing tastes as good as thin feels....

I must repeat this mantra often....even more now that I'm thinking about that frosty.

Good substitute for hamburgers????? Ostrich....Oh so good and low in everything.
  • heather0mc

OH you know i had a frosty...

and Heather, its clear as MUD :laugh: :wink: :tongue: NEVAH AGAIN!!!1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Ostrich....Oh so good and low in everything.

EW, seriously? :huh:
  • TROUBLE2

you wont even know it was a bird!!! DELISCIOUS!!!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    I did it for breakfast ... before my workout, I had 45 calories left for the day :noway: :laugh: time to get a walk in before dinner!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member

I've had Ostrich before........it is yummy drool.gif

There's a place here that serves wild game......I tried Ostrich, buffalo, emu or enu whatever it is, and........kangaroo :glasses: Surprisingly it was all good.......yes, even the kangaroo......(I wasn't gonna try it but the fiance talked me into at least one bite....I had two :bigsmile: )

That is all...wait.gif
  • I just had the 1194 calorie lunch, but I won't be eating dinner tonight either. Stay away from extra crispy KFC big box! Taste yummy but sodium(over 3500) and fat (64g) plus the calorie count is really not worth it. I won't do that again:embarassed: I have class right after work so won't get home until after 8pm tonight, so fast food seems like the answer until you figure out the nutrional impact. That is why I love:heart: this website. It is just so coool!:bigsmile: I have officially lost 5 lbs according to my doctor since I started and I haven't always made the best choses (as you can see) in food on busy days. And I find weekends very difficult. At least during the week I am distracted by work but those weekends are a lot harder. Any suggestions?
  • Ostrich....Oh so good and low in everything.

where would you get that?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Nothing tastes as good as thin feels....

I must repeat this mantra often....even more now that I'm thinking about that frosty.

good one
  • Ostrich....Oh so good and low in everything.

LOL makes me laugh every time. It's funny how north america is so used to eating Beef and Chicken and Pork, but when you toss out "Ostrich" its like you just crapped in someones cereal! Although I've never tried ostrich Im assuming it's much like Canada goose... aka "flying roast beef' as we call it.
This discussion has been closed.