1400 calorie lunch BLECH

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    LOL makes me laugh every time. It's funny how north america is so used to eating Beef and Chicken and Pork, but when you toss out "Ostrich" its like you just crapped in someones cereal! Although I've never tried ostrich Im assuming it's much like Canada goose... aka "flying roast beef' as we call it.

actually its closer to beef than you would think... suprisingly it tasted more like red meat than white meat... anyway Buffalo is good too, so is snake and alligator... mmmmm just about all of Gods creations taste good... next to the mashed potatoes... :tongue: :wink:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Ostrich....Oh so good and low in everything.

EW, seriously? :huh:

LOL makes me laugh every time. It's funny how north america is so used to eating Beef and Chicken and Pork, but when you toss out "Ostrich" its like you just crapped in someones cereal! Although I've never tried ostrich Im assuming it's much like Canada goose... aka "flying roast beef' as we call it.

:sick: sorry but ew. Canada goose... eating that is so wrong (and yes I've tried it.) I dislike it almost as much as I dislike Moosemeat. :sick: :sick: never had ostrich, but those things are just too dang cute to eat!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    IM SURE SOME OF THE FOOD YOU PEOPLE EAT WOULD GAG A MAGGOT SO DON'T PUT SOMEONE DOWN THAT ATE A WENDY'S, HOW TOTALLY RUDE:explode:

PS YOU THAT DID OWE AN APOLOGY. IF YOU DIDN'T LEARN IT IN "BAMBI" I'LL TEACH IT TO YOU NOW. IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!
  • kerrilucko
    IM SURE SOME OF THE FOOD YOU PEOPLE EAT WOULD GAG A MAGGOT SO DON'T PUT SOMEONE DOWN THAT ATE A WENDY'S, HOW TOTALLY RUDE:explode:

PS YOU THAT DID OWE AN APOLOGY. IF YOU DIDN'T LEARN IT IN "BAMBI" I'LL TEACH IT TO YOU NOW. IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!

:huh: whoa.... pretty sure everyone here is just playing around... that or I missed something.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Youre fine darlin, it's just one day. One day isn't going to mess up your whole new way of life(fitness and nurtrition). No one in here is perfect no matter how they might try to convince you or themselves of that.

a very human, imperfect sister in fitness, denise:wink:
    so I had to have wendys for lunch today, its the first time in I would say a year that I had had fast food and now i remember why it has been so long... GEEESH...

now I have to watch what I eat the rest of the day... and forget sugars no more sugars for me... TODAY...

why does it have to be so bad for you?
  • TROUBLE2

maybe I missed something... was there a reason for this post? was it directed at someone? its a little hard to understand, so a little clarification would help...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Did anyone say anything mean??

I just agreed that I love Wendy's!! :laugh:

A new one opened up right down the street! DANG THEM! :devil:
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    I preplanned Wendys yesterday, 510 calories for the chicken grill and small chili. I used to love Wendys so much but I felt like I ate junk food. The white bun, the beef in the chili, and the diet pop are all things I don't think my system likes anymore.
    Chicken Salad (mandarin - half the dressing, no noodles! yum) and baked potato next time I guess.
  • kerrilucko
    Did anyone say anything mean??

I just agreed that I love Wendy's!! :laugh:

A new one opened up right down the street! DANG THEM! :devil:

I love wendy's too but there are none within like 10 hours of us :laugh: It's always super bad when I go home to visit my mom, there's one on her street and the frostys... they call to me. And you can't JUST get a frosty, so I get a burger too.... :laugh:

No, nobody said anything mean... I reread allll the posts to check. I'm confuzzed:huh:
  • Just to let y'all know...if you need a Frosty fix, the junior size has 160 calories and 4 g of fat. I had one Monday....so yummy!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Just to let y'all know...if you need a Frosty fix, the junior size has 160 calories and 4 g of fat. I had one Monday....so yummy!

yummm. thats not bad at all:bigsmile:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I could eat Wendys everyday if it wasnt so fattening. I love Spicy Chicken sandwhiches and they have the best french fries. Although I could pass up the fries for a baked potato if I could eat the spicy chicken all the time LOL.

Connie
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Youre fine darlin, it's just one day. One day isn't going to mess up your whole new way of life(fitness and nurtrition). No one in here is perfect no matter how they might try to convince you or themselves of that.

a very human, imperfect sister in fitness, denise:wink:
    so I had to have wendys for lunch today, its the first time in I would say a year that I had had fast food and now i remember why it has been so long... GEEESH...

now I have to watch what I eat the rest of the day... and forget sugars no more sugars for me... TODAY...

why does it have to be so bad for you?

I posted that I love Wendy's....am I in the good book?? It's not all junk food, you can eat fast food and eat healthy....just like you can eat garbage at subway....it's all in the choices.
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Just to let y'all know...if you need a Frosty fix, the junior size has 160 calories and 4 g of fat. I had one Monday....so yummy!

yummm. thats not bad at all:bigsmile:

k....lol, I get the large size with m+m's thinking not so great for me, but I enjoy every bite!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member

maybe I missed something... was there a reason for this post? was it directed at someone? its a little hard to understand, so a little clarification would help...

it might have been me :blushing:
    but really i was just messing with hiandtri ~ he makes it so easy! :bigsmile: i consider us pals and if i offended him i am certain he would have told me so. i would never ever put anyone down for reals on MFP - i love everyone here! :heart:
  • TROUBLE2

but really i was just messing with hiandtri ~ he makes it so easy! :bigsmile: i consider us pals and if i offended him i am certain he would have told me so. i would never ever put anyone down for reals on MFP - i love everyone here! :heart:

:grumble: NO you really hurt my feelings back there... :ohwell: and I thought we were flirtationship material... :brokenheart: now I have a broken heart...

WHY... WHY.... WHY would you do this to me???:indifferent:

:flowerforyou: :love: :smooched: :blushing:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member

:grumble: NO you really hurt my feelings back there... :ohwell: and I thought we were flirtationship material... :brokenheart: now I have a broken heart...

I love that word flirtationship.... I'm going to teach that to my 15 year old... He had a girl give him her phone number and ask if he thought they could be boyfriend/girlfriend material... He blinked and told her he needed a few days to think about it... He had no clue how to respond... I like flirtationship!

Another good word... twitterpated (which I also learned from Bambi :flowerforyou: )
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Ostrich....Oh so good and low in everything.

EW, seriously? :huh:

:sick: sorry but ew. Canada goose... eating that is so wrong (and yes I've tried it.) I dislike it almost as much as I dislike Moosemeat. :sick: :sick: never had ostrich, but those things are just too dang cute to eat!

I don't like moose meat or goose meat but I liked Ostrich.
    I tried it when I was in San Francisco many moons ago.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Nothing tastes as good as thin feels....
    Not the case for me. Chocolate taste pretty freakin' fantastic! :laugh:

Never saw it listed. What exactly did you eat for 1400 calories??
  • TROUBLE2

I love that word flirtationship.... I'm going to teach that to my 15 year old... He had a girl give him her phone number and ask if he thought they could be boyfriend/girlfriend material... He blinked and told her he needed a few days to think about it... He had no clue how to respond... I like flirtationship!

Another good word... twitterpated (which I also learned from Bambi :flowerforyou: )

then you may use it!

Lauryn, I ate Wendys, I think i had a tripple decker or something like that AND a frosty... a really really BIG frosty... :ohwell: I KNOW... i was so bad...
This discussion has been closed.