December Walking/Jogging Challenge--Anyone want to join???

Options
1235»

Replies

• patsyacs
    patsyacs Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give this a try too.
  • joyfulnoise27870
    joyfulnoise27870 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well. Sounds like fun
  • arctichero
    arctichero Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • irisherin82
    irisherin82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This sounds like something I'd really be interested in doing... but I feel like I join groups and end up not being able to keep up with all the posting and get discouraged. I work two jobs, and the app on my phone doesnt let me access the forums :( But I'd love to receive the general information and I'll follow it and post as I'm able to :)
  • carolgarrett1111
    Options
    Count me in please :smile:
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Count me in too, please. :happy:
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! Add me please:)
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have posted the new thread with Teams for the December Walking/Jogging Challenge at:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/410041-december-walking-jogging-challenge-official-thread

Have a great and awesome challenge!!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hey ladies/gents im in :) i was an original member for the november challenge
  • Terzilla
    Terzilla Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    am i too late to join?
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    am i too late to join?

Added you to Team 5!!
  • Terzilla
    Terzilla Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ty!
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    12/1 2 miles
    12/2 0 miles
  • dawnrford
    dawnrford Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for at least four more people. That will make 5 teams of 14 people each. I'll post teams in the morning, so if anyone logs miles before I do, just keep up with it until I get it posted to a new thread. I'll post a link to the new thread on this one when I create the new thread, so make sure to come back here to check for it, if you can't find it in the Recent Topics. I'm so excited about this challenge!:bigsmile:

...and for those who are asking for rules...the rules are just to move your body via walking, jogging, ellyptical, steps, swimming, etc. Even though we begin the challenge mid-week on the 1st, the rest of the weeks will follow the Sunday thru Saturday calendar week. Everyone just needs to post their miles after they've completed them. I'll total each week and announce the team with the most miles and the top 5 or so individuals with the most miles. The winning team gets bragging rights!!

I didn't find the new thread. Did I get in a team?
  • MaryAnn678
    MaryAnn678 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been out sick with this stupid head and chest cold and haven't been able to get any walking or exercise in for what seems to be forever. I'm hoping to get some miles in today, so will post it later. If I'm suppose to post it somewhere else or go to a different site please let me know.
  • Beehiveof8
    Beehiveof8 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Team 2

12/15 ~ 2.0 miles