I am SO tired!

Options
2»

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    So based on the information you sent me, your Basal metabolic rate (your metabolism) burns around 2092 calories (it's an estimate). And you probably have yourslef at sedentary and aiming to lose 2lb a week (sound about right)? I don't know much you walk throughout the day taking care of your child but 1000 calories is a huge deficit alone. My suggestion is bump your acitive rate to lightly active or set your loss at 1.5 lbs per week. That will allow for an extra 200-300 calories. Also, look to put your ratios at 40% carbs, 40% protein and 20% fat. MFP tends to under estimate your protein by a good amount. Also, if you can make your diary public (or at least to friends, I will friend you) we can evaluate the type of calories you are getting; only to be constructive knowing we all need improvement.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Op, you sound like me! If I don't get at least 7 hours a night, I am worthless the next day (still not sure how I survived the newborn stage!). Are you drinking adequate water? That seems to help me with fatigue. I try to keep my carbs under 100 and mainly from fruits/veggies, and that seems to help as well.