Do You...

Options
2»

Replies

• Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Actually, I have been know to go into self-imposed denial for a day or two, before weighing myself ... like after a huge party or something. Here's why...if I've been drinking...and my body is rebeling the next day...well, I know it's all out of whack. If I step on the scale, it tells me I've lost weight....but by the next day I've gained back 3 lbs....I think most of it is from dehydration.

I use to do the "don't look at the scale thing, judge by my clothes, etc."...that's when I found I had put on a good 15+ lbs (hit my top weight EVER)...got love those stretchy pants! :laugh: After that, and a horrible melt down in my doctor's office, I decided I would go back to being diligent about weighing myself at least once a week. Now I kinda do it in the name of science. I kinda like seeing how certain foods affect me, and how much weight I lose with certain combos of meals and exercise. (Whatever it takes to stay motivated, right)??? :wink: :laugh:
  • vanessadawn
    Options
    I think it is about knowing yourself and how you will react. I am always very disapointed when I see the scale go UP. So if I feel bloated, or have lots of water weight etc. I don't weigh myself. I usually only weigh myself every couple of weeks because I use to be a slave to the scale and it was not healthy for me physically or mentally!
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I weight everyday. Some days are good some are uggg...