My first post but a success story :) 45lb down!

Options
13»

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i agree with the confidence factor! you look stunning! and i thought you were beautiful in your before pics too, but now, WOW!!!
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look awesome!!
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look so great :-)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Wow you are stunning! You were beautiful before, but wow you are gorgeous!
  • missamielou
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! Really healthy and like you are really genuinely happy!! Congratuations :flowerforyou:

xx
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look adorable (great dresses, btw)! Congratulations :)
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great. If you need motivation just look at the pictures you posted.
  • kraz4fun
    kraz4fun Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look wonderful! I couldn't help but notice how your confidence now SHINES! Did you notice in your 180lb pictures you are shrugging your shoulders and trying to hide from the camera? In the 130lb pictures you have your hands on your hips and are OWNING the camera!! Feeling great is the best part of all your hard work and looking great is just a bonus. You are truly an inspiration to all the members. Thanks for sharing!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your results! You look so much younger! You look like a completely different person!!
  • LauraS916
    LauraS916 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look AMAZING and your just glowing :) Your such an inspiration!
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, good job!!!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Omgosh! Aside of the weight loss which is AMAZING! Great job! Very inspirational! but you are just a beautiful lady. You look great!
    Way to go!
  • aleexFIT
    aleexFIT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! Really healthy and like you are really genuinely happy!! Congratuations :flowerforyou:

xx

Thank you, yes I do feel genuinely happy in myself and in my own body for what feels like the first time ever in my life. I think it is sad that I didn't feel confident before as I think everyone should feel confident as they are but I honestly feel so much happier and HEALTHIER now. I actually like having photos taken and shopping is so much more enjoyable!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!