Before you open this thread, think of an object.

Options
kapeluza
kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
Oh no! You were climbing in the Himalayas when a boulder fell on you, trapping your foot! With nobody else for miles, you have no choice but to amputate your now lifeless foot. You look around for a knife, but all you can find is a [object you just thought of]. Still, with adrenaline pumping and survival instincts kicking in, you go for it anyway!

No matter what your item is, you have to try! You have the will to live!
There is no phone reception in the Himalayas.

Item I thought of: Comb
Outcome: Three days later and I still haven't broken the skin...

What did you think of and how did that work out for you?

Replies

• kiwipearls
    Options
    Item I thought of: TV
    Outcome: smashed the TV open and found something sharp - took a while but managed to amputate my foot and I crawled out of the Himalayas
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Totally not going to work. I thought of an object that requires batteries and buzzes.

.... an electric razor, you dirty perverts.

Rather than sawing my leg off with it, I said "F*** it, at least I will look good dead" and gave myself a meticulous shave and trim job. Including a landing strip.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    A box.

I died of gangrene :cry:
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I had a cat. I think i froze to death and the cat ran away and lived a wonderful life in a small village :)
  • lucylue21
    Options
    monkey, well i got to eat some raw meat eafter a 5 days but i never got to get free
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Ahrgh!!! I thought of a calculator! XD -Fail- LOL
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Interesting...I thought of a rock. How many days would it take me to beat my foot off with it??? At any rate, I think I'll do better than if I were equipped with a comb! :laugh:
  • MollyRedinger
    MollyRedinger Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thought of an apple.....I died
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    lol, I thought of a book. Outcome - three days later I have lots of papercuts but I am stull stuck and eventually die
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I thought of a paper clip! haha, I think I'm going to end up dying under that rock!
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I thought of an apple. Amputating my leg didn't work too well so eventually I got hungry and ate the apple instead.

Guess I died a little less hungry. lol
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    oh man, I thought of a rolling pin lol ... i'm still working on it, will let you know if I succeed, if I don't die first!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Balloon..tied it around my ankle and the foot eventually fell off. Not sure that would work in the real world. *crosses fingers*
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I had a cupcake. LOL! I died, but at least I died eating a delicious cupcake! hehe
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I wonder if anyone will live.... LOL
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I cant list the thing I thought of first. :blushing: Though it might be more effective than the next item....

dental floss!
    I could tie it around and wait for the limb to die but I think Id die first. Fail. I suppose I could saw with it but that would take forever.
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    I chose pencil. At least whoever finds me will get to read a wonderful tale of my death!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    My object: Action figure

Outcome: well at least i was entertained....
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    A box.

I died of gangrene :cry:

hahahahahahahahahaha.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I thought of a boobie, so I kissed it.