Before you open this thread, think of an object.

Options

Replies

• mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Item I thought of: beer bottle
    Outcome: broke the beer bottle and stabbed at my ankle until I passed out from the pain...then when all else failed my knight in shining armor-- in my case my fiance--found me and safely got me to a hospital where they were able to save my foot and we lived happily ever after....oh yeah and in my fairy tale I broke my feet..."feet"...and now I can wear heels with no problem!!!!!:happy:
  • Rachiepie6
    Rachiepie6 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I thought of a computer mouse, I tied the cord around so tight that my foot would fall off, it didn't work, my foot died but still attached to me, now I am also dead..
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    A stapler. Crap.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    A stick.

I died of dysentery.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Remote for my tv. Well, I MacGyver'ed myself a bomb with the batteries, the springs under the batteries, and the little light sensor thing-a-mijig and blew that bolder off of me without even so much as a scratch to me. I rock.
  • branflake5
    Options
    I thought of my cell, but u ruined it with the no reception thing:angry:
  • Case of Beer

At least I could get really drunk before using the case to take care of business.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i thought of the piano that i am facing (and how i should be playing it more)!

....def would have been a gonner...
  • FinallyFitAce
    Options
    the stop sign outside my window. it'd be painful but, iM get'n the hell outta that jam.
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I thought of scissors. I began to get to work but passed out from the pain. LoL
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    my object wouldnt be much help at all, and i dont know that i can even mention it here >.>
    id die for sure.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    i thought of the piano that i am facing (and how i should be playing it more)!

....def would have been a gonner...
    You could play the "Halloween 1978 - Michael Myers theme song" while you watch your foot turn blue. lol
  • mrsamyhicks
    Options
    My android phone. I'll just play angry birds until the battery dies, and then I'll follow suit.

hahahahaaaaa thats funny
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I thought of a Vase guessing I could break it to saw my foot off.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    KY

I lubed up my leg/foot and it slipped right out. I'm alive and home in front of my fire with a little KY left, so I called a fwb.
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I thought of a beach ball.

It didn't work so great, but I'm having loads of fun.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I thought of a boobie, so I kissed it.

Was it attached to anything? LOL
    yes a hot woman who happens to have a satellite phone with gps and a full battery.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I thought of a boobie, so I kissed it.

Was it attached to anything? LOL

hahahahahahahaha :laugh:
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Wow... I thought of a rock before opening the thread.... weird - well I guess you could use the rock to beat your leg to a pulp and pull it from underneath the boulder...
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    A pina colada in a hurricane glass. Oh geez! At least I won't feel it anymore. :p