Most obvious(non physical) difference between women and men

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
Women can tell eachother they are hot, beautiful, pretty, sexy, whatever.

Men not so much(well they can but generally don't)

Add your own!

Replies

• jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    A man will pay $10 for a $5 item that he needs.

A woman will pay $5 for a $10 item that she doesn't need, but it's on sale.
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Here's a timely one. A woman usually buy the gift that the receiver would like, while a man often buys a gift that he would like to receive! HAHA Jingle Bells and Merry Christmas!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Men will (typically) not say they are dieting, whereas women always are "D
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    A woman can always fnd that thing a man says he has looked everywhere for......usually just where it's supposed to be!!
  • prettypooks
    prettypooks Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A woman can always fnd that thing a man says he has looked everywhere for......usually just where it's supposed to be!!

That's hilarious! I always tell my two stepsons when they tell me they can't find something to "stop looking with their man-eyes".
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    When a man cheats on a woman, he is a pig in the eyes of society. When a woman cheats, society says, he must have done something to make her do it!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Age old one

Men will never ask for directions...

women always will for fear of being lost somewhere.
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    A woman has 500,000 words to say in a day, a man could go the day with out saying a word (but then the woman would get mad)
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    A man will pay $10 for a $5 item that he needs.

A woman will pay $5 for a $10 item that she doesn't need, but it's on sale.

BAHAHAHA!! True so true!!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I like how men can beat the crap out of each other and still be friends, but women will be sworn enemies for life over very minor things.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Women listen....Men do not!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    When a man cheats on a woman, he is a pig in the eyes of society. When a woman cheats, society says, he must have done something to make her do it!

so, if he cheats, he's a pig. if she cheats it's because he's a pig....now I get it.
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    A woman has 500,000 words to say in a day, a man could go the day with out saying a word (but then the woman would get mad)

weeeeell, my husband talks WAY more than I do lol, so I have to say you are inaccurate with your statement :tongue:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

so, if he cheats, he's a pig. if she cheats it's because he's a pig....now I get it.

Ironic isn't it?
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    Men dress for themselves. Women dress for other women!
  • NuMe46
    NuMe46 Posts: 128
    Options
    Men are much better at networking; women are too catty to help each other in business. Women get caught up in their emotions too easily and fail to stay objective most of the time. BTW, I am a woman but this has been my observation through out my career.
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options

But if she's not in a relationship, and sleeps with more than one man, she's a shlurt. (that's my way of censoring...)
    I definitely agree with this one; How many movies do you see where the female is in love with another man and the audience wants her to leave her significant other? And then how many when it's the man who the audience wants to leave his wife/girlfriend/whatever?

Also, men buy clothes because they fit and look good when everyone can see them, with the tag only being used for finding which size will fit best. Women will buy clothes that don't fit or look good because of the name and number on the tag, which nobody can see.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    Options
    Men are much better at networking; women are too catty to help each other in business. Women get caught up in their emotions too easily and fail to stay objective most of the time. BTW, I am a woman but this has been my observation through out my career.

I would totally agree with that!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Men will stand in front of the fridge, complaining there is nothing to eat (Or that they can't find something)

A woman will go to the same fridge and whip up a meal for the whole family with whatever is there. (Or move the milk container and find said missing item)

(Or maybe this is just My man) :wink:
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Men are waffles and women are spaghetti. Men are typical compartmentalizers whereas women tend to intertwine everything together.