Most obvious(non physical) difference between women and men

Options

Replies

• kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Men will stand in front of the fridge, complaining there is nothing to eat (Or that they can't find something)

A woman will go to the same fridge and whip up a meal for the whole family with whatever is there. (Or move the milk container and find said missing item)

(Or maybe this is just My man) :wink:

Haha that's funny. Women will stand in front of their full closet and complain they have nothing to wear.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    women buy enough purses to match all her outfits in her closet

men buy one wallet and won't even replace it if it's falling apart...lol
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    If you give $10,000 cash to a man and a woman, with strict instructions not to save or invest or give gifts but only to spend selfishly you will see much different bahaviors.

The woman will buy 50 little $200 trinkets.

The man will add a little more out of his own pocket and buy a motorcycle/bass boat/large toy.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Men will stand in front of the fridge, complaining there is nothing to eat (Or that they can't find something)

A woman will go to the same fridge and whip up a meal for the whole family with whatever is there. (Or move the milk container and find said missing item)

(Or maybe this is just My man) :wink:

Haha that's funny. Women will stand in front of their full closet and complain they have nothing to wear.

Touché.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Men are waffles and women are spaghetti. Men are typical compartmentalizers whereas women tend to intertwine everything together.
    Totally Agree!!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I can grab my friends boobs when she says she had her boobs done, but men cannot grab each other's packages after they had penile enhacement surgery. Or can they?!?! . :huh:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I can grab my friends boobs when she says she had her boobs done, but men cannot grab each other's packages after they had penile enhacement surgery. Or can they?!?! . :huh:

um, no.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options

Omg girl you crack me up!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    True story, my friend sent me a picture of her boobs after her surgery... I don't think a man would do that with another man.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    If a married man flirts online, he is a creeper

If a married woman flirts online, must be something wrong with her husband
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    A man’s bathroom sink might have a maximum of five items, including soap and a razor, whereas a woman’s bathroom will contain so many beauty products that the sink cannot possibly hold even a fraction of them. There will be a large cache under the sink, behind the mirror, and ringing the tub. The collection will be so immense, that a portion of it will permanently reside in the woman’s purse. Entire cabinets are usually added to the bathroom to hold more, as her collection expands, and all the while she will swear that each item is necessary.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Men are waffles and women are spaghetti. Men are typical compartmentalizers whereas women tend to intertwine everything together.
    Totally Agree!!!

Absolutely the best analogy I've ever heard! Thank you!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    A woman has 500,000 words to say in a day, a man could go the day with out saying a word (but then the woman would get mad)

hahahah good one
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    When a man cheats on a woman, he is a pig in the eyes of society. When a woman cheats, society says, he must have done something to make her do it!

You're right. But I think that is because men and women cheat for different reasons.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    A woman has 500,000 words to say in a day, a man could go the day with out saying a word (but then the woman would get mad)

Actually a new study says on average men and women both speak about 16,000 words a day. Though there is no way I talk that much.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    A man’s bathroom sink might have a maximum of five items, including soap and a razor, whereas a woman’s bathroom will contain so many beauty products that the sink cannot possibly hold even a fraction of them. There will be a large cache under the sink, behind the mirror, and ringing the tub. The collection will be so immense, that a portion of it will permanently reside in the woman’s purse. Entire cabinets are usually added to the bathroom to hold more, as her collection expands, and all the while she will swear that each item is necessary.

Lol this ^^^

Plus the maintenance of women (mani/pedi, hair appts., make up, clothes, etc) is uber expensive on a weekly to monthly basis whereas an occasional hair cut for a man is only needed. My ex one time tried to track how much I was spending on myself for a
    Month and then.... He was tracking how much money he was spending on me as well... Plus how much money he spent on gas... Women are expensive, he use to complain lol
  • westy917
    Options
    A man knows what he wants to buy, will go into town buy the thing he wants in the first shop that sells it and leave...

A women will know what she wants, go into the first store and decide she'll look elsewhere.... Then will proceed to go to another 10+ stores before concluding she will buy the thing she saw in the first shop...
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    A woman can always fnd that thing a man says he has looked everywhere for......usually just where it's supposed to be!!

That's hilarious! I always tell my two stepsons when they tell me they can't find something to "stop looking with their man-eyes".

A woman will rearrange "oraganize" a space and when the man cant find the thing he is looking for where he left it The woman will claim its been in the new spot for 10 years
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    When a woman is upset, "nothing's wrong".

When a man is upset, you'll know exactly why.