95 inches and 119 pounds later w/ pic...even through a plate

Options
124»

Replies

• snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope I can do as well. Just wondering, how long did it take you to loose all this weight and what exercises did you do?

Thank you so much!

It has been slow and steady - it has been in the making since January 2008 - but things got serious in October 2009, then I was on a plateau for about a year until about July of this year...it has been a very interesting ride, but totally worth it!

I started to eat clean and then I started walking, spin classes, boot camps, at home workouts, hot yoga, Pilates, I've done a bunch of stuff. I love trying new things. Now? I'm checking out kick boxing...spin is where I dropped the most amount of weight, plus it's a ton of fun! Hot yoga is my favorite - it helped shrink me more and tone up!:happy:
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look amazing! Congratulations, all that hard work definately paid off. You lost a small person!!! You are an inspiration! Feel free to friend me! I would love to have you there as a reminder that I can lose the weight as well!
  • Jackie218
    Jackie218 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    omg u look Amazing!!!!!!!!!! congrats
  • shadow_storm42
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic!!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    You look great! WTG!
  • ashy4221
    Options
    great inspiration
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    well done :)
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congratulations. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!