Replies

• AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work! You look wonderful.
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You have done totally amazing!! Should be so proud! :)
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Why does your before picture look like my ex-husband's current girlfriend??:huh:

No, seriously. You look great! I'm right in line with you. But I still have more to go and I haven't been taking progress pics.:sad:
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to go!! AND thank you for taking pictures at the same basic distance, in the same location, in the same pose, wearing approximately the same style of clothing! Truly wonderful how we can REALLY SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!! Inspiring.

I really wanted to have some good comparison pictures that are very similar. I wanted to keep the clothes the same for all but the salmon shirt got stained and I could no longer wear the pants in the first 2 shots. Plus wearing that white shirt wouldn't do justice on my stomach, you wouldn't notice the changes well because it's so baggy on me now.
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    awesome job ! You look amazing.
    I wish I would have been smart like you and took some before and after pictures with the front and side profile in front of a white door so its easy to see the progress. well done. I am inspired ! I have about 15 pounds to go. I might have to take a few pictures.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Please share your secret! I'm only 35 days into it and only loss 7 pounds. Please do tell how you did it. Thx!

7 lbs in 35 days is totally awesome!! I'm not the OP but I've lost as much weight in as much time. Don't eat back your exercise calories.
  • charm9
    charm9 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing well done you! You look fab
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    Way to go! Please share your secret! I'm only 35 days into it and only loss 7 pounds. Please do tell how you did it. Thx!

7 lbs in 35 days is totally awesome!! I'm not the OP but I've lost as much weight in as much time. Don't eat back your exercise calories.

I eat back mine, about 80-90 % of them.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Way to work hard!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    An incredible acheivement, you should be so proud of yourself xx
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    GOOOOOOD WORK!!
  • LadyMarylou
    LadyMarylou Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow good job you look great!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!! I cant wait to post this same thing. I started at 232 now i'm about 191 working to get to 165-170. You did AWESOME!
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    So awesome! I love how you took your pics. You look great! I have lost almost the same amout of weight as op and I ate about 50% of my exercise calories back, sometimes more.
  • tevine18
    tevine18 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OMG U LOOK BEAUTIFUL! HOW DID YOU LOSE ALL THAT WEIGHT?
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    OMG U LOOK BEAUTIFUL! HOW DID YOU LOSE ALL THAT WEIGHT?
    Calorie counting, eating back most of my cals, Couch to 5k, Turbo Fire, group classes at the gym 1-3 times a day and taking a different look at how I fuel myself.
  • glp724
    glp724 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • vrluv17
    Options
    I am so excited to see that you are doing the Body By Vi shakes! I have been doing it for 5 weeks and have lost 17 lbs! Your story is so inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!