celeb look a like

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Marley112586
    Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I got Drew Barrymore constantly when I was younger. Havn't got it in a long time though.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I am told that I look somewhat like Pat Benatar in the early years
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I've been told a few times that i looks like Christina Aguilera and Mollie King from The Saturdays :)
  • krakensdaughter
    Options
    Anne Hathaway is the one I get most often now. When I was a teenager I got told I looked like Blossom.
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    did the myheritage.com thing & got beyonce... hey, i'll take that :laugh: :laugh:

*oh, but ppl here on mfp told me that i look like kandi burruss from the RHOA... i don't see it, but we did have similar hairstyles!
    Before i even read ur post i saw ur pic and straight away though BEYONCE lol xx
  • Mirth
    Mirth Posts: 77
    Options
    I've heard Katie Holmes and Christina Ricci for my look alikes.
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    i've been told i look like tila tequila.
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    p!nk ?
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    I never have been told I look like a celebrity either! Lets see what you guys think... take a look at my profile picture and lets see what you all think..(Its me and my hubby in the picture)
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My family says i look like Jake Gyllenhaal, but i don't really see it.

John Cusack
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    drew barrymore. lol i used to drive a black MDX with tinted windows and black leather, etc. i stopped to get gas once, and someone started pumping my gas for me because they thought i was her... haha

I can totally see that!
  • andrea_gillam
    andrea_gillam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Alyssa Milano or Alanis Morissette...I think it is my goofy grin! LOL:bigsmile:
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    According to a fellow MFPer in a thread like this once:

10207165_2261.jpg10207165_1674.jpg
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Been mistaken for Alexis Denisov (http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Datei:Alexis_Denisof.jpg&filetimestamp=20070825103152) before. WOuld have been better had I known who the hell he was. :)